Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John Davis (billybooster) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me John Davis has not added a biography yet.
CityLaguna Beach
StateCA
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLess than 10lb on my back

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Davis

Showing 151 - 156 of 156 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

3 man tent
Thanks for the ideas... Does the tarptent hold up in winds? Cold? It looks most 'flinmsy'

In GEAR » Tent options for 3
October 15, 2:55pm

Pants
Are they breathable? Or are you gonna clam up straight away?

In GEAR » OR vaporbarrier jacket/pants: does anyone else think they are killer value?
October 15, 11:00am

Tent options for 3
I am new to here and the sport of backpacking yet I'm eager to go do it and with my family! We all are physically fit and in test runs can carry our loads without grumbling or broken legs......

In GEAR » Tent options for 3
October 15, 10:58am

Continued
I was looking at it because of my experience with an REI mummy i have. It seemed restrictive around the legs which I am led to believe (or trying to confirm) is not the case with this SS style. I j...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag choice
October 07, 10:28am

sleep bag choice
I was considering the SS#3 and I'm 5'5, 135lb...... the coolest I think I'll be is at 4-6k, below snowline, for a day, maybe 2... not for long hauls... just the odd weekend 'up in t...

October 07, 9:14am

Sleeping bag choice
I;m new to here and the sport. I have decided on new sleeping bag - and have narrowed it to two choices. Most of my camping has been car - I have a 20 degree REI bag that I'm giving to my daugh...

October 07, 8:09am

All Reader Reviews by John Davis

John Davis has posted no reviews.