Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 151 - 160 of 9664 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...967

Forum » Thread

Re: Thanks
Now that all this has come to an agreeable conclusion, y'all need to click over to Patagonia's 40-50% Off Sale. Got wind of the sale thanks to TJ Christopher's post on Gear Deals. Sa...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Where to post negative experience with seller in gear swap?
August 15, 1:13pm

Re: Houdini - 69 bucks
Now at $49.50. Hurry! Ben. The Gear Enabler.

In Gear Deals » Houdini - 69 bucks
August 15, 1:08pm

e: Patagonia up to 50% off sale
Just bought a bunch of stuff -- all at half price. Curse you, TJ!!! :)

In Gear Deals » Patagonia up to 50% off sale. Houdini @ $50.
August 15, 11:10am

FS REI Lite-Core 1.5" Self-Inflating Pad
Bumpity bump.

In Gear Swap » FS REI Lite-Core 1.5" Self-Inflating Pad - Short
August 14, 4:12pm

FS REI Lite-Core 1.5" Self-Inflating Pad - Short
Selling a used but excellent condition self-inflating pad. No tears, holes, repairs, stains, etc. of any kind. Always stored unrolled with valve open. I would say my pad looks indistinguishable ...

In Gear Swap » FS REI Lite-Core 1.5" Self-Inflating Pad - Short
August 12, 2:50pm

Speaking of External Frame...
No experience, but always intrigued by LuxuryLite's external pack -- a bit on the unconventional side. How many here use it?

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
August 11, 11:58am

Re: FS-Closet CleanOut-Nemo, Hennesey, JetBoil, MSR, etc.
Ha, I was going to fix the photos for you, but looks like you're working on them already. Good luck with your sale!

In Gear Swap » FS-Closet CleanOut-Nemo, Hennesey, JetBoil, MSR, etc.
August 10, 1:15pm

Australia Has People More Ignorant Than Ours!
Tongue in cheek, of course. :)

In Chaff » Australia Has People More Ignorant Than Ours!
August 10, 12:20pm

Australia Has People More Ignorant Than Ours!
Move over, Sarah Palin -- introducing Stephanie Banister - who thought Islam was a country and Jews worshiped Jesus Christ! But at least Australia's reactionary "One Nation" party ...

In Chaff » Australia Has People More Ignorant Than Ours!
August 10, 10:46am

Re: Two Secure Email Providers Shut Down
You know, even under Fascism, most all who obeyed the laws and kept their heads down really didn't have a lot to be fearful about. If anything, the trains in Italy only began to run on time un...

In Chaff » Two Secure Email Providers Shut Down
August 09, 12:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am