BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 151 - 160 of 9566 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...957

Forum » Thread

A Question Re. Filter Effectiveness
One thing I've yet to figure out... Intuitively, bigger things are easier to block than smaller things, right? In terms of size: o bacteria - 0.2 to 3.0 microns o cysts - 5.0 to 1...

In GEAR » A Question Re. Filter Effectiveness
March 28, 4:55pm

Re: @ Doug, Christopher, Jeffs and Idester
"Pin holes in your neoair Thousands of pinholes" Less is more. I say two pinholes -- just enough for Travis to wake up on frozen ground at 3am. Mwahahaha.....

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Change nickname request nearly a month old
March 28, 3:52pm

Re: @ Doug, Christopher and Jeffs
"For the full effect: http://nooooooooooooooo.com" Wow -- a whole webpage just for that??

March 28, 3:49pm

@ Doug, Christopher and Jeffs
"Now that it's all said and done, I kinda miss my old nickname. Can I have it back?" I say we take Travis to the men's room and beat the crap out of him! :)

March 28, 11:02am

Re: Rugged waterproof cameras with excellent image quality
Travis: Looking for a digital survivor -- no matter how long the soak or how deep the water? Click here and be amazed.

In Photography » Rugged waterproof cameras with excellent image quality
March 27, 2:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Boise area: Visit or Reside?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Boise area: Visit or Reside?
March 26, 10:47pm

Re: Re: Gear swap needs a disclaimer
"Replace tent(s) with tarp(s)" Replace? What heresy!! We need tents... and we need tarps... and a hammock too!! Each has its purpose and each provides its own joy! How can anyone e...

In Gear Swap » Gear swap needs a disclaimer
March 26, 8:34pm

Re: Re: Having a job when I'm done
"NONE of them said, "Get back to school, start a real job, get a mortgage, and settle down real soon." Well, I took the opposite tack and I am really happy that I did... I got ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anyone ever regret a thru hike??
March 26, 8:28pm

Why Does Gear swap need a disclaimer?
"gear swap can be addicting" So what's the problem?

In Gear Swap » Gear swap needs a disclaimer
March 26, 8:12pm

Re: NEW NeoAir..brand new for $85.00 shipped!
"Just buy it! @$*%$#" You remind me of shopkeepers in China who curse their customers viciously for looking and not buying. Happens quite regularly over there... :) Consider this ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks, Ruta Locura poles, NeoAir
March 23, 9:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am