BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 151 - 160 of 3882 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...389

Forum » Thread

manufacturers
many "mainstream" manufacturers make UL gear .... plenty of people use em ... BPL has even given quite a few positive reviews ... UL down jackets, down sleeping bags, some mainstream p...

In GEAR » How do you find cottage gear?
January 22, 2:45pm

Eb
The eb guides pants are not very durable IMO, i blew thru two pairs in two years Any light softshell/nylon pants around that weight will do the job Just pick up whatever fits best from a dece...

In GEAR » Arcteryx palisade pants replacement
January 18, 10:06pm

Re: Re: MEC microgrid fleece sale
contact MEC ... email em or fbook em they should resolve the issue ;)

In Gear Deals » MEC microgrid fleece sale
January 16, 2:54pm

slim
they definitely run somewhat slim the T2/T3 ... the vega is sized bigger i wear small-med in dead bird phase and the old patagucci cap4 ... and im medium in the T2/T3 the best solution is to...

January 16, 12:02pm

T3 sale
the red T3s are on sale .... they are clearing out that colour ... note that these are the ones with the permanent polygiene silver ion treatment ... http://www.mec.ca/shop/?q=t3 ;)

In GEAR » MEC T3 Hoodie
January 14, 5:40am

T3 sale
the red T3s are on sale .... they are clearing out that colour ... note that these are the ones with the permanent polygiene silver ion treatment ... http://www.mec.ca/shop/?q=t3 ;)

January 14, 5:39am

Re: MEC T3 Hoodie
The new T3, while a bit thinner than the old one is still a bit thicker than the cap4 Consider it somewhere between a cap4 and R1 The grid patterns is more continous with smaller gaps than a ...

In GEAR » MEC T3 Hoodie
January 13, 10:01pm

Re: Re: Technical Description of Capilene ?
How/when do most of you use Polartec Powerdry (of the Cap 2/4 or MEC T2 variety)? As a base layer next to skin or as a midlayer? How do you layer with it? for the T2/Cap4 ... its either a cold...

In GEAR » Technical Description of Capilene ?
January 11, 1:43pm

Re: non-topical.
Ummm... topic? What topic? As there is no apparent difference in continuous internet posting whether you are injured or non-injured, no commentary is implied or nor should be inferred*. * S...

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 4:14pm

Re: Re: Re: sore.
You must get a lot of PM's. most of them are questions on MEC products as always Mr. Ure, feel free to PM me ;)

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 4:05pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm