BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 151 - 160 of 1287 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...129

Forum » Thread

Re: Report from Zion
thanks David. if you're going again, I'll try and think of some things you could check on. yeah too early for water caches, maybe the day before for them.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
February 19, 9:21am

Re: moab
Mike - Congratulations but believe it or not, 55K is not that long of a race. you really shouldn't need IBU for a 55K. the best thing for pain is try and not get it in the first place. the ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
February 18, 2:44pm

Re: And furthermore
Mark - did you drink too much coffee again this morning ?

In GEAR » How much weight will I shed if I start trimming the straps on my pack (Lowe Alpine Zepton 50?)
February 18, 9:48am

Re: Re: trimming straps
I thought cutting off ALL excess weight regardless of weight savings was a mandatory requirement to be part of the BPL community ...

In GEAR » How much weight will I shed if I start trimming the straps on my pack (Lowe Alpine Zepton 50?)
February 18, 8:54am

Re: ho hum week
Mike with the crazy conditions maybe focus on time rather than miles. a mile in the snow is definitely worth more than a regular mile. Wonder how Eugene did yesterday, first 100K.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
February 16, 7:21pm

Re: Re: Re: We're in at Watchman
yes, 6:30 or even 6:00am start. the first few miles are the least interesting, would like as much daylight as possible for the last part.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
February 15, 5:42pm

Zion Run Day Logistics
good ideas Craig. on run day ... given that this is slightly more remote than GC-RRR, it would be great if we could enlist a volunteer to do one or two checkpoints along the route. at mile 14...

February 15, 9:49am

Re: We're in at Watchman
thanks Mike - sounds reasonable.

February 15, 9:04am

Re: Re: Need to Make Zion Campsite Reservations
Mike - given your issues with contacting them I'm sort of in agreement about just going with Watchman. A bit of certainty and reliability is a good thing when you're traveling many miles. ...

February 15, 8:11am

Do Not Hammer Your Pole with a Rock
I had the exact same problem as Aaron but it was totally my fault. at the end of a long Sierra day I tried to hammer my pole into the ground with a rock. bad idea, it caused the splintering and s...

In GEAR » anybody break a bd ultra distance pole
February 14, 11:29am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.