BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 151 - 160 of 1230 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...123

Forum » Thread

Re: JMT/Yosemite Section Trip 2014. Help?
I did the Mammoth/Reds Meadow to Tuolumne trip a few years back with my wife and a couple friends. A leisurely 3 day 2 night trip. It was my wife's favorite Sierra trip to date. You won't b...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT/Yosemite Section Trip 2014. Help?
December 24, 10:29am

Re: Re: Real Mountain Training
Now that looks and sounds like like Real Fun ! sorry about your daughter, but you seemed to be taking care of business there too.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
December 23, 4:45pm

hmmmmmm, cultivate an obsession for avatars ... or spend more time in the great outdoors, hmmmmmmm ..... at the very least maybe start that DIY gear project you've been dreaming about.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Disabling ANNOYING Animated Avatars?
December 20, 6:41pm

Re: zion
Mike S - I'm sure there is room for you to join in. Moab 55K is a classic race.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
December 20, 10:53am

Re: Re: Re: JMT section hike
that's why I asked how many miles you were interested in doing. you could do anything from a very casual 30, to a somewhat intense 160. a very nice and logistically easy trip is Mammoth/R...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT section hike
December 17, 11:50am

Re: JMT section hike
" Any ideas about how to go about section-hiking the JMT? " basically just do it. I saw several female solo packers on the JMT last summer. it is an easy to follow trail. much of it...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT section hike
December 17, 10:25am

Re: Re: Backpacking trip ideas - Palm Springs, CA area December.
yes there seem to be few trails in the park of any length. there is the California Hiking and Riding Trail (which several of us ran last spring) but in my view it does not travel thru the most sce...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking trip ideas - Palm Springs, CA area December.
December 17, 9:55am

Re: Backpacking trip ideas - Palm Springs, CA area December.
I will throw the following at you simply as an option, but since you seem to be from BC it might be better to experience something less familiar to you like the desert. Yes Joshua Tree is an amazin...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking trip ideas - Palm Springs, CA area December.
December 16, 10:31am

Real Mountain Training
I need to start bringing a camera like you guys (no I don't run with a phone). Could have posted some pics of what Real mountain running is. I crawled under, over, and thru more downed trees, ...

December 16, 7:31am

Re: weekend
I'll be doing a 22-24 miler on Saturday, in our local mountains (Laguna Mts.) my first 20 miler in almost 3 months. elevation tops out at around 6,000 ft. and usually one week a year there is...

December 13, 9:09am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.