BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 151 - 160 of 1138 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...114

Forum » Thread

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Montbell Alpine Down Jacket medium blue, 6oz of down fill
October 17, 9:11am

BC Microtherm waterproof down jacket with venting
price drop $195

In Gear Swap » BC MicroTherm™ Down Jacket medium tall black, waterproof down jacket 20K/20K
October 17, 12:51am

Arc'Teryx fleece softshell jacket Medium blue
Arc'Teryx fleece softshell jacket Medium blue $30 obo free shipping conus No rips, tears, smell, has some lint but still a lot of life left in it.<

In Gear Swap » Arc'Teryx fleece softshell jacket Medium blue
October 17, 12:44am

Moonstone Medium Blue down vest, overstuffed and very warm
Moonstone Medium Blue down vest Packed with down not like the vests you buy today, really overstuffed. no rips tears or smell, very warm 14.8 oz on my scale $65 obo free shipping conus

In Gear Swap » Moonstone Medium Blue down vest, overstuffed and very warm
October 17, 12:36am

Montbell Alpine Down Jacket medium blue, 6oz of down fill
Montbell Alpine Down Jacket medium blue, 6oz of down fill Great Jacket, They don't make these any more, more down than the Montbell Alpine Light. Full Box construction $125 alot of jacket ...

In Gear Swap » Montbell Alpine Down Jacket medium blue, 6oz of down fill
October 17, 12:29am

Waterproof down jacket that has zips to vent
still for sale I'm 5'11" but I like wearing the tall because it came down a few inches longer and kept me warmer.

In Gear Swap » BC MicroTherm™ Down Jacket medium tall black, waterproof down jacket 20K/20K
October 16, 11:49am

BC MicroTherm
No, the medium tall fits me. still for sale, $100 discount off retail

October 15, 11:01am

83 year old man in San Fernado Valley Los Angeles needs to rent a garage to sleep in
Thank You Mathew and thank you everyone for your offers and help. On Monday I got a call from the VA and they said because of his age they would have no trouble finding my friend Ed a place. ...

In Chaff » 83 year old man in San Fernado Valley Los Angeles needs to rent a garage to sleep in
October 15, 10:39am

BC MicroTherm™ Down Jacket medium tall black, waterproof down jacket 20K/20K
BC MicroTherm™ Down Jacket medium tall black, waterproof down jacket 20K/20K $190 free shipping conus retails for $299 like new condition, I purchased it on the gearswap but never used it mysel...

October 14, 10:53pm

GTX
I'd like to try these, if they are still available. Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS: Salomon XA 3D Ultra 2 GTX Shoes, Mens 10.5
October 13, 5:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm