BPL Community Profile

Tom Holbrook (Zandar) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Central Coast of California
About Me I packed quite a bit in my teens and 20's, and then started a family. Now, after about 30 years I am getting back into the adventure.
CityArroyo Grande
StateCa
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Holbrook

Showing 151 - 160 of 166 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Sealing urathane ripstop seams
Roger, I have not used seam tape before. Is it applied to the exterior of the fabric, which is visible? Or, over the interior seams? I have a pattern that calls for a 5/8" seam allowance,...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sealing urathine ripstop seems?
November 03, 3:15pm

Sealing urathine ripstop seems?
I am making raingear using urathane coated nylon, and not sure what material to use to seal the seams. Anyone know of a method? Z.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sealing urathine ripstop seems?
November 03, 12:08pm

Air Thermometer
Question: Does anyone know of a small simple thermometer to measure air temp? Prefer digital. I would like to take one on my trips. Z.

In GEAR » Air Thermometer
November 02, 11:57am

3.7 oz. Climashield Compbat
Thomas, I too have been looking at making the vest, so let me know how things go. Tough spots, things to consider, etc. Also, how did you decide on the 3.7 oz. Combat insulation? T.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cats love 3.7oz Climashield Combat
October 29, 10:34am

Moonstone Fleece
I just sent a PM re: Paypal

In Gear Swap » Cleaning it out in the desert
October 07, 9:37am

30% off shoes...
Weird, First thing this morning I looked at the website and most shoes were listed in the 44.00 to 48.00 dollar range. Now, many of the low prices have been removed and listed at full price.......

In Gear Deals » 30% Off Select Inov-8 Shoes
October 05, 1:20pm

Closet cleaning
I just sent a PM... Z

In Gear Swap » FS: Closet Cleaning Sale!!!
October 05, 11:13am

Pool Toy
I have been wondering if anyone has tried these air mats as camping pads... Although my experience around the pool is they work great on day one, as a pool float, but day two... leaks and troub...

In GEAR » The lowly $1.75 inflatable pool toy :)
October 05, 10:56am

Blank Screen
Looks like an issue of IE vs Firefox.... Explorer works fine, so you might have to use IE browser. I do know some applications are specific to IE. Z.

In GEAR » Duomid Guyline Setup
October 03, 7:57am

Inov8 and Timberland Delerion Shoes
I have found a great place to pick up Inov8 shoes. It is Running warehouse, near San Luis Obispo, Ca. I live in the area, and use their sister store tennis warehouse. http://www.runningwarehou...

In GEAR » Inov8 and Timberland Delerion Shoes
September 22, 8:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Tom Holbrook

Tom Holbrook has posted no reviews.