BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 151 - 160 of 382 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...39

Forum » Thread

Re: Neoair All-Season
My wife and I got each other a Neoair all-season and a yellow "classic" for Christmas. We had them out in Shenandoah for three nights over New Years. Yeah, they're a PITA to inflate...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season
January 09, 3:06pm

Cold diuresis
Cold diuresis is a known phenomenon. Surface capillaries constrict to reduce heat loss to the environment, reducing the available volume of your circulatory system, increasing blood pressure. You...

In GEAR » Why am I freezing?
January 05, 11:13am

Diagnosis
Back in the day, you either fit the norm at school or you were considered stupid/bad and didn't get educated. Now we try to understand why the child doesn't fit the norm and find a way to ...

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 05, 10:45am

Ephemeris
The Photographer's Ephemeris (TPE). Gives you time and direction of sun/moon rise/set and for current - or any other - location. Also tells you when twilight is. Can compensate for mountains...

In GEAR » iPhone Apps
January 05, 10:18am

Re: Dry Warm feet in camp when shoes are wet. ??
I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but this is very similar to my experience last weekend (except that it's winter here). Like the OP, I tend toward cold toes. I was wearing some b...

In GEAR » Dry Warm feet in camp when shoes are wet. ??
January 04, 6:06am

Day or overnight?
Title says day hike, text says overnight; not sure what you're looking for. There's a very nice 8 1/2 mile loop hike you can do from Hamburg Reservoir just east of Port Clinton; just Goo...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Day Hike from Port Clinton PA - North or South??
January 04, 5:26am

Dye it Black
I probably should just let the thread die but this has been running in my head for the past four days in Shenandoah. With apologies to Mick and the gang: I see a red tent and I want it to be bl...

In GEAR » Patagonia Brilliant Neon Colors in Outdoor Gear - Woohoo!
January 02, 7:12pm

My experiences with the Fly Creek UL2
My wife and I spent the last 3 nights in our FC UL2, and we've been backpacking with it for over a year. First, if you have the 4.9 oz footprint you can set it up in fast fly mode, then ere...

In Editor's Roundtable » Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Tent Review
January 02, 6:35pm

Re: anyone try sealskinz??
I had a pair of sealskinz about 10 years ago; didn't care for them. Santa left me a pair of Rocky goretex socks the other day and after a dry dayhike at 40F I think I like them; they were comf...

In GEAR » Goretex Socks?
December 28, 8:31am

TP substitutes
"... rub up against cholla or snatch unwitting squirrels ..." Thanks for the laugh. Seriously, my wife and I just carry a snack-sized ziplock; not a big deal. We don't agree with...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Packing Out Unsavory Detritus
December 14, 10:39am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.