BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 151 - 160 of 375 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...38

Forum » Thread

My experiences with the Fly Creek UL2
My wife and I spent the last 3 nights in our FC UL2, and we've been backpacking with it for over a year. First, if you have the 4.9 oz footprint you can set it up in fast fly mode, then ere...

In Editor's Roundtable » Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Tent Review
January 02, 6:35pm

Re: anyone try sealskinz??
I had a pair of sealskinz about 10 years ago; didn't care for them. Santa left me a pair of Rocky goretex socks the other day and after a dry dayhike at 40F I think I like them; they were comf...

In GEAR » Goretex Socks?
December 28, 8:31am

TP substitutes
"... rub up against cholla or snatch unwitting squirrels ..." Thanks for the laugh. Seriously, my wife and I just carry a snack-sized ziplock; not a big deal. We don't agree with...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Packing Out Unsavory Detritus
December 14, 10:39am

Fly Creek UL2
Agree with trying out the FC UL2 first - my wife and I use it and I wouldn't want to share one with someone I wasn't intimate with. Also agree that he won't stay small long.

In GEAR » My first lightweight tent
November 28, 2:36pm

PA camping
State Game Lands may be camped on IF you're on the AT AND you exit the trail at a different spot than you entered (Game Commission's definition of a through hike). State Parks you can only...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backcountry backpacking/camping in Eastern PA
October 24, 4:38pm

Mason twine
I had problems with myself tripping over the guys in daylight (I know, no excuse) until I replaced them with neon green masons twine.

In GEAR » Guyline tripping prevention with kids?
October 24, 4:33pm

critters
FWIW, when my wife and I went backpacking in the Grand Canyon last November (after reading this thread) we kept our food in an Opsack, inside an Ursack Minor (the rodent-resistant one, not the orig...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » URsack in the Grand Canyon
August 20, 5:02pm

Cold Feet
I am subject to cold feet and hands. On my last winter outing, my feet got cold enough in camp that when I went to bed, even with dry wool socks plus Goosefeet inside a down bag, they remained num...

In GEAR » Nalgene bottles, worth their weight
August 16, 1:04pm

Tanka Bites
Picked some of these up at Grand Canyon last year and really enjoyed them http://www.tankabar.com/cgi-bin/nanf/public/product-tankabite-intro.cvw?sessionid=11c8dd67e0649c457ec5f06f9110a1ec47999b...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Good jerky (not an oxymoron!)
August 13, 8:43am

Baked Tofu
"You can find baked tofu in sealed pouches in nearly any grocery store..." ... in Seattle. Not around here!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Live to eat...
July 28, 11:47am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.