BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 151 - 160 of 645 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...65

Forum » Thread

Ya, I get it.
Just thought this would be of interest to some. It's just like a BPL SOTM, not all logical makers make it in the sample. I assume Backpacker will include more reviews in the future as they have...

In Chaff » Backpacker Page 40-41
April 23, 10:02pm

????
I'm not familiar with approach shoes but the soles don't appear to have very good traction as they appear fairly smooth. Again, I'm not familiar with this type of shoe but maybe some of...

In GEAR » Any experience with salewa fire vent shoes?
April 22, 7:43pm

1st Impressions
Went for a hike with a few friends from BPL out at Laguna Canyon this past Saturday. We did seven miles in some challenging terrain and I'm glad to report that on this first hike with the Horne...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
April 22, 7:15pm

Backpacker Page 40-41
Reviews of the Golite Jam 50, Osprey Exos 46, MLD Exodus FS, ZPacks Exo, and GG Gorilla. Cottage is getting a bit more love now.

In Chaff » Backpacker Page 40-41
April 21, 7:53pm

Syringe
Target will hand out free syringes if you ask for them at the Pharmacy. Was looking for small clear pill cups and they gave me that instead. FYI.

In GEAR » Iodine Povidone lighter alternative?
April 21, 4:02pm

I've one too
It's probably the 2010-11 model. It carries very well. I had 27-29 lbs. to start my last trip and it was pretty comfortable with a Bear Vault BV500 in it. Most of my gear is pretty small so I h...

In GEAR » GoLite Quest Opinions?
April 19, 10:58pm

Hmmmm
I've seen something like that before. Started scouting in 1973 and I'm pretty sure my scout master had some packs either of that make or very similar. Probably 60s vintage. Like Kelty or Ca...

In GEAR » Anybody recognize this old pack?
April 19, 10:46pm

REI
Sun gloves. They are an off white and made out of spandex or similar material; around $20. I haven't use them but a friend does and he likes them allot. I use a light weight pair of fleece g...

In GEAR » Ideas for hiking sun protection/ scrambling gloves
April 18, 7:54pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ya, that's what I was thinking.

In GEAR » Bear Canisters
April 18, 7:50pm

and
REI. The US Plastics website noted above has a lot of cool stuff. Also, look in your local 99 cent store. You can find small plastic vials and other shapes that can be emptied and then repur...

In GEAR » Source of balm containers
April 14, 8:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.