BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 151 - 160 of 656 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...66

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Ya, gotcha. Looking at solo shelters now! I also looked at the Rush 20 and that is a pretty good deal dollar wise. Curious once you use it a bit to hear what you think of it. Probably could have go...

In GEAR » Suggestions for a trail running/adventure racing pack?
May 13, 10:11pm

Compression shorts
Used as your hiking underwear to combat chaffing and as a swim suit as well. They just look like bike shorts so would be just fine.

In GEAR » Lightest swim trunks?
May 13, 9:36pm

Thanks
Aaron, Thanks for the comments on the Salomon pack. You may be aware that I settled on the Osprey Hornet 24. I'm pretty happy with that pack and the 18.5" torso fits my 19" torso p...

May 13, 4:37pm

Aaron
What is the torso length on the Salomon pack? That was the one thing I was worried about when I found that pack (courtesy of someone here on BPL). Does the pack have any frame structure or is it a ...

May 12, 8:47pm

Interesting
Thanks for sharing that bit Roger.

In GEAR » Smartwool Microweight or REI Silk base-layers for JMT hike
May 11, 8:58pm

Dave, agreed.
Exactly what I thought. Neat tents. Just can't ever get one delivered. Too bad. Not sure why anyone would ever trust BSI to deliver. Pardon the pun.

In GEAR » Big Sky International - Evolution 2P Tent (Why and How I Got One)
May 11, 8:57pm

Very inspiring
Luke, great report. I thought I'd read a bit, hit the shower (just got home from the gym) and come back and finish it. Nope. Read it straight through. Engrossing to say the least. Journey's...

In Editor's Roundtable » Success and Failure on the Colorado Trail
May 09, 8:38pm

I'm happy
Mike F, for what it is, the Hornet 24 is a great little pack.Plenty of support and pad. I'm gonna stick with it for now. Don't want anything heavier than the 20 oz' the Hornet weighs. ...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
May 03, 7:22pm

Yes
Mary, you are right. Pretty cool pack. Thanks for the kind words. Ken, that 46 tester did have some big side pockets. Now the 2012 model has none it appears. Weird. I guess the 24 is a bit short...

May 02, 11:52pm

Follow up on side pockets
I used the Hornet 24 again this last weekend and got in some good miles with it. I have to say I really like this pack. The thin foam back pad works great and so the pack transfers all the weight t...

May 02, 8:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.