Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 151 - 160 of 699 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...70

Forum » Thread

X2
To Mikes suggestion. I have the Hornet 24 and have used it three times in the last five weeks. It is a pretty sweet pack for 20 ounces. Great hipbelt with very lightweight shoulder straps that esse...

In GEAR » Daypack recommendations
June 14, 10:09pm

Very interesting
Jerry, Nice article. Pioneering seems apt. Glad you took it on your non-scientific self to try and duplicate your results and come to some general conclusions. It sets the bar and moves understa...

In Editor's Roundtable » Insulation Measurement
June 14, 9:47pm

Micro fiber
I know I'm gonna catch some flack, but I bought some new micro fiber underwear at Macys last week. They were around $10-11/pair (Calvin Klein). And just tried a few times so far, but they are s...

In GEAR » sock and underwear fabrics
June 12, 11:52pm

Good for you
At least you got it figured out Nick.

In GEAR » Pack recommendations for Female
June 12, 11:30pm

Augmenteon
The next generation.

In GEAR » Revolutionary "Whipsnake" Pack
June 12, 11:10pm

Ya
Le Crevase. Never needs washing. And those Vans are some pretty sweet slip on trail loafers. So Steve.

In GEAR » Revolutionary "Whipsnake" Pack
June 12, 11:00pm

It's the conversion thing
We were supposed to go metric when I was in grade school. The effect was the two liter bottle we have for soda (and not much else I can think of). So, you'll forgive me if your measurements add...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 11, 11:57pm

Length
I'll only add that in my experience with the two people I hike with, they are 6'4" and 6'7". I'm barely 5'10", but can't use a multi-person tent with either o...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 11, 8:30pm

Howabout
A BA FC UL3? Trail weight is around 56 oz with 65" width (@ head) and 88-89" length. One of the lightest true two person tents around. The UL2 isn't really a two-person tent. Seems t...

In GEAR » Roomy 3-4 person tent recommendations
June 10, 12:39am

Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad
Anybody use one of these yet? Looks like a nice alternative and only $60. I saw it here - http://www.antigravitygear.com/klymit-static-v-sleeping-pad.html. The website notes the following Di...

In GEAR » Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad
June 10, 12:33am

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm