Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 151 - 160 of 295 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: double walled tent
David, I took it back to REI, the next year they changed the floor material - go figure ;) I loved that tent in tems of setup and the two doors. I think it took less than 45 seconds to set it up.

In GEAR » double wall tent
April 22, 10:59am

Double Wall
I have owned the MSR Hubba Hubba and returned it. The floor leaked and the poles bent. I switched to Nemo tents and never looked back. I'm a huge fan of Nemo I would say you can't go wro...

In GEAR » double wall tent
April 22, 10:53am

Re: Re: How'd it do?
Hey Mike! Thanks for letting me know. I hope you can take a break from the kids soon enough to get to enjoy it :) We use the Morpho AR for myself + GF + dog. It also is my first non-freestand...

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 1P
April 21, 4:47pm

How'd it do?
Hey Mike did you get a chance to take it out yet?

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 1P
April 21, 4:01pm

Re: Re: Re: tarptent in the winter
@ Rog I have to agree that's a great tent option the only reason I'm not using it yet is I haven't made the mental switch over to trecking poles/ul yet. @ Scott It's still a tarp...

In GEAR » tarptent in the winter?
April 21, 3:12pm

Re: tarptent in the winter
OK Scott I'm with you. Let's get it back on topic. Downtown Nome Alaska: August - September Average low and high temps Aug 45.2°F 56.0°F Sept 37.2°F 48.6°F Precipitation: A...

April 21, 1:23pm

Re: Arctic Winter?
Scott you're right he did say Aug - Sept. ...which is fall in Nome. What are you trying to prove here anyway? That it is possible? YES, it is. No one is taking that away from you or arguing ...

April 21, 12:56pm

Re: Re: Shutting up about tarps
@ Scott perhaps my language came a bit strong but I have to agree with Ben's above statment 100% Please don't throw Skurka in to this conversation as the "norm". We all know th...

April 21, 12:32pm

Better off..
Wouldn't you guys think he'd be better off with erroring on the side of safety in the Alaskan wilderness? You know some of you guys should really shut up about your tarps once in a while...

April 21, 11:17am

Re: Dog Lovers unite
Quinn, Frontline is the one to get/use. You can get great deals on it at Costco. I follow the advice of my vet and do not treat with Frontline in the offseason months. For example winter, unless...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Dogs?
April 21, 9:40am

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.