Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 151 - 160 of 644 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...65

Forum » Thread

Re: Layering system for PCT and 3 season hiking?
I have no intentions of doing the entire PCT, but I have done probably 900 miles of it or so. Take this with a grain of salt... I generally hiked in a long sleeved shirt for sun protection. Ther...

In GEAR » Layering system for PCT and 3 season hiking?
November 01, 6:59pm

Re: Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
In this case it's a pair of shell pants. The full side zips use a storm flap, but they are not taped and they are not of the water resistant variety. They also have a nylon lining that is se...

In GEAR » Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
October 27, 7:04pm

Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
Has anyone had any experience with the Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee? I noticed they are offering a GoreTex-like guarantee on the performance of their DryQ Elite garments. Has anyone ha...

In GEAR » Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
October 27, 4:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
It's only a few bucks for shipping. I'd rather not risk not getting a full refund.

In GEAR » Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
October 22, 4:58pm

Re: Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
Moosejaw has the worst customer service out of any online retailer I have used. The first order I made was cancelled after 2 days because they didn't have the item in stock (it said 2 in stock ...

In GEAR » Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
October 22, 4:54pm

Re: MEC T2 Zip Hoody Equivalent?
Take a look at the NWAlpine Black Spider.

In GEAR » MEC T2 Zip Hoody Equivalent?
September 30, 1:58pm

Re: how to fix a really bad sleeping bag zipper snag
I had that happen once when I was going to bed. I fixed it with a knife and duct tape. It's been just fine ever since. It's a good thing I got it unstuck. Lows were below zero that night.

In GEAR » how to fix a really bad sleeping bag zipper snag
September 27, 1:06pm

Re: snow travel footwear system
Why use running shoes in the snow? They are great for bare ground, but anything more than a few inches of snow and I would want to be in waterproof hiking boots.

In GEAR » snow travel footwear system
September 25, 11:55am

Re: Permanent SilNylon Repair???
I've had good results with patching small holes or tears with silicone seam grip. For larger holes I sew in a patch of silny and then seam seal it.

In GEAR » Permanent SilNylon Repair
September 22, 1:45pm

Re: Gear stores in Seattle area
Most of the shops here are more ski and climbing oriented. You can still pretty much find gear from all of the top brands though, in case you need to buy something in person.

In GEAR » Gear stores in Seattle area
September 22, 1:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm