BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 151 - 160 of 547 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...55

Forum » Thread

Re: Can bugs bite through Noseeum when it is in contact with skin?
Mosquitos can.

In GEAR » Can bugs bite through Noseeum when it is in contact with skin?
May 01, 9:13pm

Heavy insulation mitten liners
I'm using OR cornice mittens with a removable primaloft liner. I'd like to have another liner that I can swap in when the primaloft ones get soaked. MEC used to sell one, but I don't se...

In GEAR » Heavy insulation mitten liners
April 03, 5:16pm

Re: OR croc stitching problems
Konrad, it sounds like the stiching on yours failed just like mine. The overall fabric and the strap are in fine condition, so I know it's not due to abuse. Of course OR has a great guarante...

In GEAR » RAB Latok Alpine or Latok Extreme gaiters
February 22, 7:36pm

RAB Latok Alpine or Latok Extreme gaiters
Does anyone have any experience with these? How is the durability? Do they stay where they are supposed to? I'll be using them with mountaineering boots, if that matters. I'm getting ...

In GEAR » RAB Latok Alpine or Latok Extreme gaiters
February 21, 8:15pm

Re: Tarp for JMT
You'll be fine. You may find that you have to camp in less desirable places (IMO) if you actually have to pitch it. You probably won't though. I did June 14 to July 15 and never needed to p...

In GEAR » Tarp for JMT
January 02, 11:34pm

Re: Windshirts?
I had a dedicated shirt for hiking, usually a button up sun shirt or a very thin long sleeve shirt. I had a separate baselayer shirt for sleeping in to keep my down bag clean. I only had to hike in...

In GEAR » Windshirts?
January 02, 11:24am

Re: Windshirts?
I saw quite a few people with windshirts on various parts of the PCT. I never had a use for one. A few times I got cold sitting around in the sierra. I just put on my rain shell. Also helped for mo...

In GEAR » Windshirts?
January 02, 11:19am

Re: WTB: Arcteryx Bora 80 shoulder strap & hip belt
Mens or womens? I have a womens 75L sangria from 2005 or 2006 sitting around.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Arcteryx Bora 80 shoulder strap & hip belt
December 22, 11:44pm

Re: Another PCT Gear Review
Those coolibar gloves are great. I used them on my last few PCT hikes. Probably have 1000 miles and still work great. I was able to avoid greasy sunscreen on my hands.

In GEAR » Another PCT Gear Review
December 18, 2:37pm

Re: Winter gloves
I'd love to know as well. I've never seen anything else like them. It would be great to have an extra insulating layer to swap into my OR gloves when the liners get soaked. So far I have be...

In GEAR » Winter gloves
December 09, 9:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm