BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 151 - 160 of 579 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...58

Forum » Thread

Warm softshell
I have a 5 year old Arcteryx Gamma SV made with powershield that I like a lot, but it's getting pretty worn out. The current Gamma SV is now made with a fabric that isn't quite as warm. ...

In GEAR » Warm softshell
November 26, 8:01pm

Re: test
test

In User Test Forum » Test
November 24, 8:06pm

Re: Is dedicated Hard shell really required?
You don't need anything fancy. A lot of the pricey ones you see have extra features that you don't need for just hiking around. Or they are made from fancy material, which is worth it but n...

In GEAR » Is dedicated Hard shell really required?
October 20, 7:44pm

Re: MB Alpine Light Parka - overkill warmth or OK?
I assume you aren't talking about hiking in it? I never needed more than a baselayer and a windshirt while hiking, and that was going up Whitney at 4am. I took one for the first 300 miles an...

In GEAR » MB Alpine Light Parka - overkill warmth or OK?
October 03, 6:12pm

Re: Frogg Toggs Jacket
I had no idea Wal Mart carried them. What section was it in? I tried Cabelas and Sports Authority and neither place had them.

In GEAR » Newer Frogg Toggs materials?
August 30, 10:23pm

Re: slim fit hiking pants!
I would suggest these as well. EDIT- the Arc'Teryx Ramparts that is

In GEAR » slim fit hiking pants?
August 25, 6:21pm

Black Diamond Reactiv suspension
Does anyone here have any experience with the new BD packs with the Reactiv suspension that pivots at the hipbelt? Do you get used to it at all? I tried on a Speed 40 and I really liked it until...

In GEAR » Black Diamond Reactiv suspension
August 21, 7:39pm

Re: How do you survive the bugs?
I never use bug dope. I just hike. Around WA and CA if you can keep a 2 mile an hour pace the bugs won't be able to keep up. When I stop I put on my wind jacket, cover my legs, and put on the h...

In GEAR » How do you survive the bugs?
August 20, 11:14pm

Re: newer Prolite Plus Women's: anyone weighed one?
I just picked up a Prolite small that weighs 12.5 oz. Should be 11 oz. It's not the women's pad but you're not alone.

In GEAR » newer Prolite Plus Women's: anyone weighed one?
August 16, 9:52pm

Re: Old Thermarest Prolite rectangular pad weight?
What model/color? My 3/4 1.5" guidelite from 2003 is 21oz. The r-value is 3.8. It's a pretty ncie pad. It's a burgundy color, if that helps. To my knowledge, the prolite 3 and proli...

In GEAR » Old Thermarest Prolite rectangular pad weight?
August 16, 12:30am

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm