BPL Community Profile

Tony Fleming (TonyFleming) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Tony Fleming has not added a biography yet.
CityBlue Springs
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Fleming

Showing 151 - 160 of 188 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Sawyer extractor? No
I'm suprised. I had previously read that the Sawyer extractor was the only field treatment that made a significant difference in removing venom. I carried one when hiking with groups (Boy Scout...

In GEAR » VOTE: Snakebite Kit (Take it / Leave it)
December 02, 5:10pm

Thank you
Thanks for all the great responses. There are several here that sound very good. I'm not picky, I like Italian, spanish, and oriental dishes as well as meat & potatoes. I just want to keep ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » What's your favorite boil in a bag meal?
December 02, 3:36pm

Go with Thru hiker
I have bought down from both of these sources, and prefer the quality of Thru hiker's down. Tony

In Make Your Own Gear » Source of down?
December 02, 9:39am

What's your favorite boil in a bag meal?
I'm finally switching from non-stick pan full up cooking to boil in a bag meals, and need a few good recipies. I know there are several websites, and books out there on this subject. What I...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » What's your favorite boil in a bag meal?
December 02, 9:18am

Next in line
Brian, If the deal with Pamela doesn't work out, I'll swap you for some brand new Lazr Hi-Vis Titanium NAIL Tent Stake (6-Pack) or pay the 15 bucks. I prefer the hooks. Tony fle...

In Gear Swap » FS: Bozeman Mountain Works' Lazr Titanium Stakes - 6 pack
October 23, 6:43pm

Weight of BPL clothing
Does anyone now the weight of the following BPL clothing in size XL or L? Thorofare Trekking Pant Light Merino UL Shirt (Long-Sleeve) Merino UL Long John Pant Any other comments about these...

In GEAR » Weight of BPL clothing
October 23, 6:35pm

PM sent on the Brasslite 600 mug w/ Caldera Cone system
PM sent on the Brasslite 600 mug w/ Caldera Cone system. Funds sent via Paypal. Tony

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Cleanout WM, SMD, Oware, Brasslite
August 20, 7:45pm

Gladware
I use a Gladware microwave safe bowl with the top cut off at the line 0.5 oz. For an insulated cup, I use a crystal light container with lid in a thin cozy used to keep a beer or pop can cold 1....

In GEAR » Lightest bowl
July 07, 10:54pm

Northern Wind River Range resuply drop?
Thanks Paul, That really helps. Has anyone left a resupply box somewhere at the Elkhart Park trail head? Thanks, Tony

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Northern Wind River Range question
July 07, 9:05pm

Northern Wind River Range question
Planning an 8 day loop hike for 8-16 Aug, and have a route question for one of you Wind River experts. Is any special equipment needed that time of year if we decide to cross from Peak lake through...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Northern Wind River Range question
July 03, 11:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Tony Fleming

Tony Fleming has posted no reviews.