Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken K (TheFatBoy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale St. Louis
About Me Ken K has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken K

Showing 151 - 160 of 424 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...43

Forum » Thread

14 square feet?
14 square feet? For two people? Is that right? That's not big enough for one!

In Editor's Roundtable » Vango Helium Superlite 200 Tent Review
September 27, 7:27pm

Re: I prefer ignorance
>> Jesus Christ, really 33,000? Are there really that many deer that need to be "population controlled"? I don't know how many tags were issued last year in Missouri, but ope...

In Chaff » Lightest body armor
September 25, 12:24pm

Why?
As an IT professional, this kind of thing just pi$$es me off. I mean, why do this? It's vandalism for the sake of their own entertainment. I wish the penalty for hacking a website was the ...

In GEAR » MLD website hacked
September 25, 11:18am

Re: Re: Ezy Dose Pill Pouches
>> I stopped using them since the ziplock thingy would eventually rip. I've had this problem, too. Thankfully, it's never resulted in catastrophic failure (ugly mess in a pack). ...

In GEAR » Ezy Dose Pill Pouches
September 25, 10:58am

Scouts, outdoor church programs, inner city enrichment programs
EDITED: Double-post. Or maybe I should have left it because I really, really mean it?

In Chaff » Tents to charity question
September 25, 2:42am

Scouts, outdoor church programs, inner city enrichment programs
I'll +1 on the scouts thing. I've given a lot of gear to various scout troops and individual scouts in need over the years. Many BSA councils have some kind of gear loaner program. Add...

In Chaff » Tents to charity question
September 25, 2:42am

Cheap bathub floor.
If you'd like to try a bathtub floor, consider a MYOG solution. Window insulator kit from Home Depot and a little bit of tape. Voila. $10 bathtub groundsheet.

In GEAR » Bathtub groundsheet vs. traditional groundsheet
September 25, 1:28am

Does Windex take poo off a monitor?
>> What is becoming of BPL? "I've seen monkey sh*t fights at the zoo more organized than this." - The Replacements (one of the best movie lines ever) Here's hoping...

In Chaff » Seriously?
September 25, 12:31am

My apologies.
>> @Ken you need to just go away. Obviously no life and too much time to criticize people. If you have no interest, then you have no place here. William, I would like to apologize. My in...

In Gear Swap » US Army Large External Back Pack - New Condition
September 24, 10:20pm

Re: Geez run the guy over
>> Rude. Exactly the point. Look at Williams posts... 8 posts, 7 of which are attempts to haggle someone one the forum. Sometimes it's nickels and dimes. Sometimes it's to the t...

In Gear Swap » US Army Large External Back Pack - New Condition
September 24, 2:05am

All Reader Reviews by Ken K

Ken K has posted no reviews.