BPL Community Profile

Chris Chastain (Thangfish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale S. Central NC, USA
About Me Chris Chastain has not added a biography yet.
CityCameron
StateNC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chastain

Showing 151 - 160 of 251 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

starbucks new instant coffee
Man, I gotta try this. I'm stopping by a SB's tomorrow to check.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » starbucks new instant coffee
March 15, 2:36pm

Re: Re: Aquamira Frontier Pro suck factor
Oh, yeah... I understand completely. Sometimes (in camp?) I have been known to treat water (with aquamira) in the gravity bag and just leave it there over night. Other times I filter and then tr...

In GEAR » Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter - Recommend?
March 15, 2:25pm

Re: Re: Aquamira Frontier Pro suck factor
Ben, if you read my post, you'll see that I listed chlorine as an option. Maybe I should have said sodium hypochlorite? But anyway, I don't use it personally because I hate the taste and...

March 15, 1:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Easily Fixed...
A "PM sent" message is great to alert others that there is interest in a given item, but it doesn't prove who was first with said PM. If you feel you must convince someone of who w...

In Chaff » Posted PM'r locks up my sale for days!
March 15, 9:24am

Aquamira Frontier Pro suck factor
I think that Aquamira Frontier Pro + chlorine dioxide or chlorine drops are very hard to beat with my style of hiking and area of the country. Extremely light weight solution, as a whole, and pl...

March 15, 8:50am

Re: Re: Re: Easily Fixed...
> Refunds? Who said anything about refunds? :) First one to deposit gets the item. Second one to deposit gets nothing. Quite a lucrative business actually ;) [Slaps self on head] Why didn&...

March 15, 8:38am

Why? extra glasses are SO cheap!
CHEAP-ASS GLASSES Really. Check it out for an extra pair of shades or a new pair of glasses w/ the clip on shades. Options can add up, but even with all the bells and whistles, still end up bei...

In GEAR » gluing precription lens to sunglasses??
March 15, 8:35am

me too!
PM sent! ; )

In Gear Swap » WTB Platypus Little Nipper
March 14, 9:53pm

Warm sleeping socks?
Ah... Possum Down socks! Another perpetually out of stock item from BPL!

In GEAR » Warm sleeping socks?
March 13, 3:09pm

Re: Easily Fixed...
> First one to deposit $X.XX in paypal account XXXX gets it. As long as you don't mind issuing refunds from your paypal account.

March 13, 3:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chastain

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Dirty Girl Gaiters
Dirty Girl Gaiters are cheap, light, breathable, simple and dang cool looking. What else could you ask for in the way of general usage ultralight backpacking gaiters? Only one thing... I wish they wo...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 27, 10:07pm