Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rakesh Malik (Tamerlin) - BPL Guest

My Locale Cascadia
About Me Rakesh Malik has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.WhiteCranePhotography.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rakesh Malik

Showing 151 - 160 of 738 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: More Stoves Compared to MSR MicroRocket
> I'll PM you my address. ;) ;)

In GEAR » The MicroRocket "Mugs" for the Camera
January 04, 1:42am

Re: More Stoves Compared to MSR MicroRocket
Jim, you need more stoves. :)

In GEAR » The MicroRocket "Mugs" for the Camera
January 03, 11:05pm

Re: Re: cottage
> Thanks and agree. Sounds like somebody was just having a bad day, or disappointed with > Santa ;) or just plain holiday blues. It happens to everyone sometimes. I guess Ryan's huma...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 30, 11:12pm

Re: Sad
> This is a sad statement coming from a man who has spent the better part of the past > decade publishing a website magazine that reviews cottage industry backpacking gear. Agreed. I susp...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 30, 10:00pm

Re: Washing down
Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

In GEAR » Washing down, insulated clothing in a top loading machine WITHOUT a central agitator
December 30, 9:41pm

Re: m4/3 lenses
> the wide array of native lens offerings and the small size and weight of many of the Oly and Pana lenses. They're good lenses, too. Olympus has a good reputation for making lenses becau...

In Photography » Lumix Micro 4/3 thoughts?
December 30, 8:34pm

Re: Top Loader Washer for Down Bags
> Be VERY careful handling a wet down sleeping bag in any case. Why is that? Are they particularly prone to damage when wet? Is a pre-soaking still a good idea with a front-loader? I do...

In GEAR » Washing down, insulated clothing in a top loading machine WITHOUT a central agitator
December 30, 8:14pm

Re: "Looking for suggestions! Cold weather bag/quilt."
I have a Blackwelder. I recommend it highly -- especially if you add one of Katabatic's hoods.

In GEAR » Looking for suggestions! Cold weather bag/quilt.
December 30, 10:33am

Re: Re: Sony NEX Lens Impressions
Another congratulations on the books here :) > I wouldn't call it heresy :) To clarify one point straight away, I'm not advocating > heavier/bulkier lenses and definitely not cla...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
December 29, 2:27am

Re: Re: Re: Nikon mirrorless system announced
> The small sensor is a real disappointment. Hear, hear! I got tired of the fact that the Canon and Nikon prosumer and professional cameras are beasts, almost as big and heavy as my 4x5 ki...

In Photography » Nikon mirrorless system announced
December 28, 1:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Rakesh Malik

Rakesh Malik has posted no reviews.