BPL Community Profile

Chad Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me I have been backpacking a little over 3 years now, but in that time I have logged a number of trail miles and went through a lot of gear trying to find my sweet spot. Now, thanks to cuben fiber, alcohol stoves, down and of course a better understanding, my TPW has severly dropped! My cold weather BPW is 9 - 10 lbs and my warm weather BPW is 5 - 6 lbs.
About 95% of the time I hike with family or friends and in the SouthEastern states. My favorites places to get away are anywhere along the AT as well as in the Great Smoky Mountains.
CityCorinth
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Poindexter

Showing 151 - 160 of 513 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...52

Forum » Thread

Update
The OES tarp has been sold to Brandon. I am still awaiting payment for the ponchos from Marvin. The original post has been updated with the items that have been spoke for and paid for and is ...

In Gear Swap » Tents, Tarps & Clothing
February 22, 6:21am

Update
Marvin, please send payment for the Patagonia shirt to: stick.13@live.com As well, please PM me your shipping info and include what you purchased, just so I am sure. Chris, I have not rec...

February 21, 4:24pm

FS: ZPacks Hexamid Solo Plus, OES Tarp & Clothing
Hi everyone, I have some stuff that I never use, and some that is being replaced, so no since in hanging on to it... Everything has been stored clean and in a smoke free home. Shipping via US...

February 21, 2:31pm

Re: Gossamer Gear Air Beam...
Do you find this pad to be cooler than your sitlight pad when used as the back frame in your pack? Do the chambers allow more air flow?

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam...
February 15, 9:21pm

Sold
Tent is sold to Kevin.

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Lunar Duo
February 12, 8:27am

FS: SMD Lunar Duo
I have a SMD Lunar Duo that I purchased new from SMD in January 2011. (Total cost for tent, seam sealing & shipping was $358.) It has been used about 10 nights and is in great condition. No tea...

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Lunar Duo
February 11, 5:02pm

Re: New Cooking Fuel
Marc, I still get the warning screen on that page too... And thanks for making the connection to you and Judy! I got it now. :)

In GEAR » New Cooking Fuel
February 10, 5:20pm

Warning screen..
Maybe it's just my (old) computer, but when I try to go to the site I get a warning screen. Anyone else get this? Anyway, I saw some pics on FB of people standing at the booth with them...so...

In GEAR » New Cooking Fuel
February 10, 4:50pm

I got one I am about to post...
Hi. I have a SMD Lunar Duo that I would be willing to let go of. It has been used about 10 times. In great condition. No tears, stains, rips, smells (other than packed silnylon smell), etc... It...

In Gear Swap » WTB six moon designs lunar duo
February 10, 4:17pm

I don't have anything by them as of now, but I would really like too...and I have read to many good things about them! So, I'm 23! :)

In GEAR » Problems with Nunatak
February 06, 8:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Poindexter

Chad Poindexter has posted no reviews.