Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 151 - 160 of 460 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...46

Forum » Thread

Re: iPhone Gear List App - New Version
I checked it states that my App is up to date. Any ideas? I bought it last week when you first started this thread. Instructions anyone?

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 08, 10:27am

iPhone Gear List App SUGGESTION!
I love Gram Weenie. Very easy to use and really handy. I do have one suggestion. Is there a way to save all your gear into it and then just point and tap which gear you want for a particular tri...

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 08, 5:34am

FITS Merino Socks????
Has anyone tried the FITS brand of Merino socks? I ran into them at Campmor this weekend. Never saw them before. Any experience with these?

In GEAR » FITS Merino Socks????
February 07, 6:26pm

Re: in stock
+1 for MountainFitters. But HURRY!!!!

In Gear Swap » WTB Cuben Stuff Sacks
February 07, 5:44pm

Re: FS or Trade: Therm-a-Rest Trekker Lounger
weight?

In Gear Swap » FS: Therm-a-Rest Trekker Lounge Chair Kit
February 07, 5:43pm

Re: You get used to it
I agree with the hard surface analogy to a certain extent. My pack is not a fan of soft beds at all and I'm a stomach sleeper as well. Over years of crashing at friends house after a little b...

In GEAR » Prolite 3 vs Zlite
February 07, 7:35am

Shoes and what to expect for the Adirondacks
I was hoping to use my Salomons. I have yet used them in very very wet and muddy conditions but if August usually means drier trail conditions then I will probably go with them. Probably load u...

In GEAR » Shoes and what to expect for the Adirondacks??
February 07, 6:45am

Re: Re: Bear Vault
I have heard that there are no specifically approved canisters but they recommend Garcia type canisters. Hard time enforcing the canister rule already and don't want to add on to it with regul...

In GEAR » Bear Vault in the Dacks???
February 07, 6:41am

Required.
That seems to be the general idea. Canisters are required but there is no formal regulation against Bear Vaults. What is the next lightest canister? Bear Vault 2.1 lbs. The next one was the Gar...

February 06, 1:25pm

Bear Vault in the Dacks???
I really really like the Bear Vault Solo and it's the lightest I can find. I've heard conflicting reports about Yellow-Yellow, a bear, in the Eastern Adirondacks that can get through this ...

February 06, 10:59am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.