Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 151 - 160 of 1074 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...108

Forum » Thread

Windjacket
Hi Brian, I'm really interested in your wind Jacket, if you're okay with posting it to Australia. I'll cover the additional postage. The only thing I would need to check is that ...

In Gear Swap » MYOG Rain jacket, Wind jacket, and VBL
April 26, 6:28am

Compatible?
Hi Greg, I wonder if it's asking whether the two stoves are compatible/interchangeable? ie, could you buy both, and screw the 177T legs and head onto the 118 hose and pre-heat? Rod

In GEAR » Fire Maple FMS-117T Titanium Stove Gas 98g
April 24, 4:19am

Interested
Hi Jeff, I'm definitely interested if you're okay to post to Australia, at my cost on the extra postage. Before I take it though, I know Mark Rash is looking for one and has posted a ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Reactor , excellent condition.
April 10, 6:58am

Thanks Ben
You've done very well. Welcome aboard, and yes it's perfectly fine to post links to good deals in the Gear Deals section. It's posts like this that will get you lots of friends very ...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Cookset
March 09, 12:05am

Trade
If it's still available, I wonder if you'd be interested in a trade on a Pocket Rocket and a Ti Pot. I have a couple of pots or mugs that I could work a deal on if you're interested. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Caldera Cone Sidewinder 1.3 Liter Evernew Ti Tri
March 03, 9:09pm

Klymit Inertia X Frame $49.98
If anyone is interested, the Klymit Inertia X Frame is on sale at the Clymb for $49.98 at the moment. They currently still have stock. Please feel free to use the invite below, which will kick me...

In Gear Deals » Klymit Inertia X Frame $49.98
March 02, 5:15pm

I've got a housebroken llama
But the postage from Australia is likely to be a killer. If only we could find someone with a flying pig to give lessons! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
March 01, 5:26am

Hi Much?
Ben, Is the $550 for the bundle, or just the tarp? Otherwise how much for the tarp o n it's own?

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
February 24, 3:25pm

USPS
Hi William, A large flat rate box shipped Priority International to Australia with $200 insurance is $66. Even cheaper for your own parcel under 6lb USPS is the way to go on international sh...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes String Ridge 4-Season Tent, Used Once
February 23, 12:45pm

Me Three
At that price, it's time to replace the Megamid with a shiny yellow ShangriLa. And maybe even a 2 for the kids. Mine would need to get posted to Australia though. Is this an inapprop...

In Gear Deals » GoLite Shangri-La 5 Sale
February 23, 12:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.