BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 151 - 160 of 759 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...76

Forum » Thread

Mountainsmith Ghost MT
Will that fit a 23" torso? If so, I'm interested.

In Gear Swap » Mountainsmith Ghost MT
September 29, 11:48am

Natural colors
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Osprey Aether 60
September 28, 2:06pm

Duluth Packs Bushcrafter
This is by no means an UL pack, but I really like the look of it. I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested in this sort of thing. http://duluthpack.com/bushcrafter-pack.html ...

In GEAR » Duluth Packs Bushcrafter
September 28, 1:54pm

WTB: Osprey Aether 60
Thanks for the reply Tad, but I'm really looking to stick to natural colors. Sorry.

September 28, 1:50pm

WTB: Osprey Aether 60
Does anyone have an Osprey Aether 60 they'd like to part with? I'm after one in excellent condition, size L, in the green color.

September 28, 12:54pm

Cutting down trees with a Mora
It can be done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZZj-5A9u0 Not a full tang, but tough noe the less.

In GEAR » Wood Stoves and Knives
September 28, 9:02am

Jason Klass lids for MSR Titan Pots (1, 1.5, & 2 liter)
Just bumping this back to the top so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. I want me some lids!

In GEAR » Jason Klass lids for MSR Titan Pots (1, 1.5, & 2 liter)
September 28, 7:45am

Jason Klass lids for MSR Titan Pots (1, 1.5, & 2 liter)
I was emailing with Jason, and he says there's a fair chance that he could make (well, have made I guess...) the same style lids that he's currently making for the Snowpeak pots for the MSR...

In GEAR » Jason Klass lids for MSR Titan Pots (1, 1.5, & 2 liter)
September 27, 7:04pm

Bivy opinion
Ryan, I've got a gear-related question for you if you have a minute. I'm thinking of becoming a bivy user. In particular, I plan on using a bivy on bald peaks above treeline. Now that yo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Photo Essay: A Traverse of the Bob Marshall Wilderness by Foot and Packraft
September 25, 8:16am

Eos tactical and night vision
>> I got it for the night vision saving red filter. As an aside, you know...green filters protect your night vision too. And the cool thing is that most wildlife doesn't mind/notice gr...

In GEAR » New Tikka XP Versis EOS R
September 24, 4:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.