BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 151 - 160 of 533 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...54

Forum » Thread

boot comparisons
14 in vasque super alpinista 49 in garmont towers 49 in La Sportiva Baruntse (for width other wise would be a 48) 48 in La Sportiva nepal evo gtx too small 13 in most salewa 13 in vasque ice 9...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Boots vendor
April 11, 9:34pm

Rainy Pass
can do the work if you can't find someone with sewing skills - http://rainypass.com/

In GEAR » tailoring an eVent jacket
April 11, 8:20pm

Link?
that link will take you to the offical end of the internets - you really don't want to go there.

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 08, 5:16pm

"you will never convince ALL the alkies."
there are support groups for that.

In GEAR » Starting to doubt using my alcohol stove for cannister
March 24, 7:47pm

vasque radiators
had aerogel insulation. it was an *interesting* mountaineering boot that never really caught on and marked the end of the boot-makers foray into dbl boots.

In GEAR » Aero-Gel
March 22, 7:57am

access to/Interference with your climbing harness
with a jacket cut it doesn't interfere with your harness. you also don't need a dbl slider zipper, which are a pita with the new waterproof zippers. there are a couple of parka length eve...

In GEAR » Why are all the eVent Rain Jackets so short
March 18, 10:44am

drop seats
i have a couple of patagonia fleeces that are bibs and onesies. they have all have fairly functional drop-seat arrangements and double slider front zippers.

In GEAR » Important news for Cap 4 fans
March 11, 1:19pm

the nalgene wide-mouth cantene - 32 fl. oz. is my choice
where it becomes invaluable to have, even if you don't plan on using it, is when it's so cold that if you opened or exited your sleeping bag you'd never be able to get it warm again. a...

In GEAR » Pee bottle?? best practices
March 11, 7:40am

"I can't believe no one has mentioned a bivy made from Unobtanium!"
you sir have won the internet.

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 06, 2:05pm

if you want to sleep out in a field
keep an eye out for an integral desings unishelter in event. they made them for a couple of years and they show up on ebay and some of teh other outdoor boards evey once in a while. you might also...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 04, 6:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.