Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 151 - 160 of 544 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...55

Forum » Thread

big fan of wind pants
especially since i seldom carry waterproof shell pants. depending on where i am and what i'm doing my cool/cold weather bottom half kit is comprised of underarmor heatgeat shorts, running tight...

In GEAR » Windpants in Fall
June 25, 6:08pm

what a great deal
i love my cilogear 60l.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » FS: Cilogear 60L Worksack, brandnew, 200, includes shipping
June 08, 8:38pm

solo winter tent options
i'm very happy with my bd lighthouse. palace if solo and if you need to take on a tent-mate (planned or unplanned) there's no problem. i've had it out in high winds and snow without an...

In Winter Hiking » solo winter tent options
May 30, 9:12pm

what i was told
by the guy that answered the phone a western mountaineering. first he pointed out how their bags are stored and shipped which is compressed. he then went on to explained that using a compression ...

In GEAR » Down Sleeping Bag Question
April 21, 10:00pm

Re: Reflections
yep - reflections are an issue. first time on a glacier is was prompted to put sun screen on the underside of my nose and didn't listen. that first time was the last time i made that mistake.

In GEAR » Hat Options
April 21, 1:00pm

Hat, Sun, Hot Weather
aka boonie hat.

In GEAR » Hat Options
April 21, 8:23am

wild things
i have the prior version of the current model which was made while they were going through their rebranding. the key thing is to get their stuff when on sale. i paid $175 for mine when it was one ...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 10:21pm

electronics
i for the most part camp in the snow and having been snow-bound in a tent for over two days i wouldn't think of leaving my phone or mp3 player at home. there's only so much checkers you can...

In GEAR » Things you don't carry.
April 16, 1:02pm

pit zips and event
i have a wild things event hard shell and it has pit zips. event breaths really well and pit zips do add weight, but there's been a couple of times where i would have cooked without the pit zi...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 8:45am

whille my current packs are cilogear you should also check out cold cold world
i think the valdez might fit the bill.

In GEAR » Made in USA day pack.
April 15, 7:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.