BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 151 - 160 of 448 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...45

Forum » Thread

Re: Max
"Cesar, I've followed a few of your posts, with fervor. You're what I like to call "one end of the spectrum." " Thanks, I think :) Glad someone has read my posts wit...

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 17, 3:54am

Another frameless pack user checking in
I did a 5 day section hike last summer with no resupplies using a frameless pack that weights 240g or about 8.5oz. Total weight was: 3.8kg base weight, 3.5kg food, max volume of water 2.2 liters/k...

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 16, 4:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hooray for helping to get it :)
Ian - I commiserate with your stories, and I am sure most of us have had similar if not identical experiences. What I think would be a more effective, long term solution would be: 1. Punish ...

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 14, 6:36pm

Ab. Surd.
You can buy three SMD Skyscape X Cuben hybrid tents (550 each x 3 = 1650) and still have almost enough money left over (150) to buy a Cuben tarp from Zpacks (flat tarps start at 160, solo Hex tarp ...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs cuben fiber tent
March 14, 6:14pm

Re: Nick
As I often find when reading your posts, I generally agree with your sentiments. You raise and interesting point about letting things just go back to their natural state. I wish there was a rea...

March 14, 5:56pm

Re: Re: Hooray for helping to get it :)
Craig, if one location has too many people for your liking, why not go to another location? Also, we would have to operate under the assumption that if they took the permits away that there wo...

March 14, 5:50pm

Hooray for helping to get it :)
"I like this thread I say what I don't get and why and you guys give me a different perspective. Good stuff." This made me a bit happy, glad you get the get it thread ;) Hard to...

March 14, 5:25pm

Re: re:
"Seriously though, isn't it enough to have found the gear that works perfectly for you? There is no universal truth, and rarely is there common ground. We like what we like, period. Person...

March 10, 4:13pm

Re: Re: Re: The "I don't get it" thread
"Alcohol stoves... slow, finicky, potentially messy... on paper the advantages can be nice but in practice i found mine annoying in the wind and slow even in good conditions. " For one...

March 10, 3:10pm

It's alive!
Stephen - Thanks for your input on mitts. Seems like you really love them if you have so many pairs. Still not sure about them. I guess some people just really want dry and very warm hands all t...

March 10, 2:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.