BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
StateMichigan
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 151 - 160 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Killarney
Derek, Great photos and thanks for posting. They sure bring back memories; looks like we shared some campsites. We were in the week before you and took six days to complete. A couple of us ar...

In Post-Trip Reports » Killarney Provincial Park Sept 13 - 19
October 06, 7:33am

Athletic Tape and blisters
The sizing info is very good advice to anyone buying new hikers. Still, I'm convinced that some poor souls are just more prone. For them athletic tape (or leukotape) should be in their kit. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Athletic Tape and blisters
September 26, 7:43am

blister and athletic tape
Yes to athletic tape. I went on a recent 6 day trek and on day one my beloved fly-rocs caused significant heel blisters (over 100 miles on em so it was a surprise). Used Johnson & Johnson b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Athletic Tape and blisters
September 25, 3:25pm

Best ounce?
Equinox LiteTripper If you find yourself rummaging through your pack and pockets for your smaller items or have ever left a small item behind this 1.5 oz is a cool tool: http://www.ems.com/...

In Philosophy & Technique » Best ounce you ever carried?
September 17, 12:54pm

Killarney, LaCloche trail advice
Derek, I assume you are on the trail but if not here is a very brief synopsis (details and photos to follow). Magnificent trail! We found it very very wet on day one, the mud will slow you d...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Killarney, LaCloche trail advice
September 15, 12:39pm

Killarney
Derek, My group needed to, and was able to, bump our trip up and we are now starting on September 7. I am afraid we will miss you. I'll post a link to some pics afterward. Thanks for the ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Killarney, LaCloche trail advice
September 04, 11:12am

Killarney
Thanks for all the good advice. I will check with registration for openings once we arrive. I'm not sure about the cell phone yet. Based on your friends advice and the fact that two of us ...

August 26, 7:13am

Killarney, LaCloche trail advice
Derek, I just now saw your post. Same dates! We are expecting to start out about 9:30a, but who knows. Driving over from Michigan golf trip on Saturday, 7 hour drive. Our itinerary is not i...

August 20, 11:40am

pillow
Adrian, If shoes count as nothing at all, that is how I go. However, this has been satisfactory only since I began using a Big Agnes Air Core. Somehow shoes under the BA Air Core gives this si...

In GEAR » Reconsidering the pillow
August 18, 4:23pm

Ultralight Knives and Other Sharp Things
Brian, Brian, Brian, You sir are an enabler. Your posting sent me off to this site: http://www.ragweedforge.com/SwedishKnifeCatalog.html to find your knife. Also saw something called a ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Knives and Other Sharp Things
August 15, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.