BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 151 - 160 of 876 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...88

Forum » Thread

cool
I have nothing to add to this thread except "WOW! What an awesome community of great people!"

In GEAR » Old style wide mouth Nalgene needed, quick!
April 24, 1:18pm

Spring time Sauntering : Grape Creek Wilderness Study Areas
A backpacking trip to the Grape Creek Wilderness Study Areas. It is now the end of April. The foothills are rapidly losing what snow they have. The streams are swollen with snow melt from th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Spring time Sauntering : Grape Creek Wilderness Study Areas
April 21, 7:08pm

Sno Seal
That exact same brand/model is my "go to" for when I use leather boots (mainly for trail work, mud season day hikes and around town in slushy conditions). Once or twice a year, I'v...

In GEAR » Leather Boot re-waterproofing
April 20, 9:31pm

what do you want to do?
First, nothing is truly safe from virus and malware attacks. As these devices become more popular, so will people wanting to do not-so-nice-things In fact, it has already happened as one quick e...

In On the Web » CHROME BOOK,SMART PHONE OR TABLET? I AM NOT A GEEK
April 11, 4:19pm

Plug in?
Did you download the Internet Explorer plug in instead? Do a quick check and possibly remove: Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Tap or click ...

In On the Web » how to get rid of steepandcheap pop up program
April 11, 4:16pm

Chowda!
Sounds good..but you have to pronounce it "chowda" /New England (RI) native :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » seafood chowder
April 11, 4:06pm

Fast Packing article
Scary how I remember all this crap.... The Gore Range one was by M.J Fayhee (now one of the main writers at Mountain Gazette: http://www.mountaingazette.com/ Currently he is based out of Silv...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Grocery Sack Grows Up: A Genealogy of the Modern Ultralight Backpack
April 10, 1:12pm

Archive is online
The archive, with photos, is online: http://bit.ly/1kvRBBi Pg 52: Modern Man vs Mad Dog Besides the amusing photos, there is a chart for gear and weights (with food, water and fuel included)...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Grocery Sack Grows Up: A Genealogy of the Modern Ultralight Backpack
April 10, 11:08am

it was fun!
It was a pleasure. Great meeting everyone. Had a good time giving the talk. I asked my wife when I can quit my job again. :D

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
April 10, 9:01am

backpacker mag article
"Backpacker ran a hike off between a UL proponent in the '90s in addition to the article listed for 1982. Regretfully I don't have the reference as I came across it reading every issue...

April 10, 7:50am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.