BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 151 - 160 of 1132 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...114

Forum » Thread

Weights
David's weight per 18" piece are right on the money. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Titanium Rod for DIY Projects
October 15, 4:16pm

Nice
Nice Looking Pack at a really nice price : )

In Gear Deals » New backpack...the Stealth
October 15, 4:09pm

Titanium Rod for DIY Projects
Hey Everyone, Over the last few years, I have received ALOT of emails asking if I would sell my super strong Grade 5 6AL-4V Titanium round rod for DIY Projects. To keep costs low and to be able ...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Rod for DIY Projects
October 15, 2:29pm

R values
Hi James, The manufacturer of the foam specs R24 for 4"(R6 per inch)for solid foam, so you are right when you say a convoluted pad wont have as much as R value as a solid foam pad. I guess...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
October 12, 9:36am

Variable
R value with a convoluted pad varies depending on how you use it. If you use the pad right side up by itself it will not trap as much dead air which results in less R value. If you use the pad up...

October 11, 10:08pm

Nitrogen
Nitrogen and cross linking are both bi-products of the foaming process in all plastic foams and sponge rubbers. It was probably a lower density 100% PE foam with no EVA. This would be the reason...

October 11, 11:41am

Different Kind Of Foam
Using the current foam, 8oz would be impossible to hit for a full size convoluted EVA type foam pad even at 1/2" thick. GG must of been using a different kind of foam because no foam manufact...

October 11, 10:04am

1" Pads
I am working on a 1" convoluted pad right now. At 20" x 72" my prototype/sample pad weighs 18oz. I plan to run them in full length at 24" x 74" which will weigh around 22...

October 11, 8:19am

Added Torso Length
Added Torso Length. 24" x 48" x 1/8" $7.95

October 10, 7:10pm

Update
I agree there is a crazy number of posts especially when you consider what the product is. I agree that a sub 1oz woven dyneema would generate some sort of world record. If this one has 200, then...

October 05, 10:56am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.