BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 151 - 160 of 1711 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: pull-on sun shirt as baselayer: does it exist?
Its a nylon shirt but would a Rail Riders Adventure Shirt or Eco Mesh shirt meet your requirements? Vents in the side make them cooler than other nylon sun shirts, they offer both sun and bug prot...

In GEAR » pull-on sun shirt as baselayer: does it exist?
March 15, 8:00am

WTB: Granite Gear Vapor Ki - Regular
Looking to buy a Vapor Ki in decent shape, size regular. If you have one that you no longer use, please let me know at b_rogers_99(at)yahoo(dot)com.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Granite Gear Vapor Ki - Regular
March 14, 4:44pm

Re: Re: Why Do Little Things Bother People? Now You know.
Looks like classic AT Shelter graffiti to me.

In Chaff » Why Do Little Things Bother People? Now I know.
March 11, 4:31pm

Re: Three Person Shelter Question: Golite SL3 or TT Rainshadow 2? Others?
I wouldn't want to put 3 in the Shangri-la 3, two fits fine, but 3 is really pushing it. The Shangri-la 5 would be much better for 3.

In GEAR » Three Person Shelter Question: Golite SL3 or TT Rainshadow 2? Others?
March 11, 1:00pm

Re: Knives
Spiderco Ladybug

In GEAR » Knives
March 11, 7:56am

Re: Twin quilt recommendations
Nunatak makes one as well, so you may want to check them out. I haven't used any, but the Jacks are better is significantly cheaper but narrow. I think the zpacks looks the best overall f...

In GEAR » Twin quilt recommendations
March 07, 7:01am

Re: Most Breathable Bivy?
I dont want to tell you what you want or dont want, but I think at 6'-2" you would be happier with the regular trailstar than the compact version. Secondly, you shouldn't need a biv...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 04, 6:47pm

Re: Reservations...
Icewater and LeConte are the two most likely places to see a ranger btw. I know that one often stays in the LeConte lodge and checks permits at the shelter. Less likely to see a ranger at Double ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » GSMNP Question...
March 04, 4:32pm

Re: GSMNP Question...
As mentioned you can not set your tent up beside the AT shelters in the park. This is due to the high volume of traffic in these sensitive areas. The shelters must be reserved and I think most of ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » GSMNP Question...
March 04, 1:42pm

Re: Complete range of sleep setup, aka the quilt quiver
I have a: BPL Pro 90 Quilt 50* 12oz Golite Ultra 20 Quilt 30* 19oz Javan Dempsey Quilt 20* 20oz Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0* 43oz

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Complete range of sleep setup, aka the quilt quiver
March 03, 4:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.