Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 151 - 160 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: How has the change been?
the only ones offend by "wage slave" are the ones paying out the wages. The only ones who call them whiners for fighting for something that was once a privilege are people who can easily...

In Chaff » How has the change been?
January 20, 10:33am

Re: VIDEO: Pendleton Lite Hunter
Its heavier than a mora. It does not have a flat grind for wood carving. the secondary bevel is harder to hand sharpen. Stainless steel is not as good as carbon for my uses.

In GEAR » VIDEO: Pendleton Lite Hunter
January 20, 9:36am

Re: School me on wind shirts...
its simple really: wind sucks warmth from you, wind shirts block wind. But unlike waterproof breathable jackets they breath very well so you don't get wet from trapped moister while moving. ...

In GEAR » School me on wind shirts...
January 19, 2:15pm

Re: Re: Our money = U.S. citizens money
Justin, I do not know where you get your info (CNN?FOX?) about OWS but you are WAY off. I ve been involved with the one in NYC and Boston and I can tell you its not all ant-capitalist, its FULL of...

In Chaff » Editorial on Occupy Wall Street
January 12, 9:35pm

Re: Re: Personal responsibility
Science is gaining ground: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/magazine/tara-parker-pope-fat-trap.html?_r=1 “What we see here is a coordinated defense mechanism with multiple components all d...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 08, 12:41am

Re: "Blacks with Packs?"
My family goes back to the French and Indian wars. Im part Iroquois, French Canadian, Swedish and a long list other Euro things. But I look like a poster boy for a blonde aryan. Many times I had ...

In Chaff » Blacks with Packs?
January 07, 9:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re Personal responsibility
I don't think you represent the majority of people by any means. Sure there are people who truly don't care. Do we have an epidemic of people and children who share your attitude? I don'...

January 07, 9:02pm

Re: Re Personal responsibility
But whats the excuse? Why are we moralizing a medical issue? Instead of recognizing that the population is eating an unhealthy diet while being told there is no such thing as unhealthy food( its al...

January 07, 10:44am

Re: Personal responsibility
"The traditional (modern) Scots diet is very unhealthy (we deep fry everything) so i'm not claiming nationalistic points here. I simply get the feeling that US folk blame 'something...

January 07, 9:58am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calories in/out sillyness
what Im saying is yes, you need need to lower your calories ( over eating is a symptom of obesity) But, where we differ is that I contend it matters a lot how you do it. Eat healthy foods and you ...

January 07, 8:07am

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am