BPL Community Profile

Lance Marshall (Lancem) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Lance Marshall has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.wvi.com/~ulmyog/
My PDF Gear ListPCT Gear Lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lance Marshall

Showing 151 - 160 of 237 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

remember the small items
Nice list. I also use several dry bags and stuff sacks in addition to a pack liner; quilt and sleep cloths in dedicated dry bag, miscellaneous items in a small bag, food in another, tp 'kit&...

In Gear Lists » Colorado summer gear list
May 12, 5:34pm

20L backpack pattern ? Free plans
Guy, I have plans for a 32L pack that could be narrowed 2 inches to approximately 20L. You're welcome to use them. Front and back: Vs Womens medium Golite Jam2: Link to patte...

In Make Your Own Gear » 20L backpack pattern ?
February 16, 2:28pm

Air trave with a backpacker stove
There are at least two sets of rules that apply here. The TSA rules regarding items and materials that might be used 'inappropriately' and DOT/FAA rules for air transportation of hazardous...

In GEAR » air travel with a backpacker stove
February 03, 9:02pm

Hammock forums
George, hammockforums.net seems to be the definitive forum for hammocks. Lots of info there. Regards, -Lance

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » seeking hammock technique info
February 01, 5:51pm

Free Cone Template
Here's a template for making a cone windscreen/pot stand for the Kmart Grease Pot. Designed for 1-1/2" tall Pepsi can stove plus 1" space between stove and pot. More info and pict...

In Make Your Own Gear » Kmart Grease Pot tips and mods?
February 01, 11:22am

Re: Bowl for Grease Pot
mm: Thanks for your 'critique'. FWIW, here's an explaination of the choices I've made. I consciously chose to use the original lid for a number of reasons. I like its durabi...

January 29, 6:31pm

Bivy design
Thanks Steven! Weight penalty is primarily from 166" of zipper and 4 zipper pulls! But still comparable to other bivies with side/full zip and hood. Count this in with my 'luxury'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivies
January 29, 3:31pm

Bowl for Grease Pot
Here are a few pictures of a Snow Peak titanium bowl with a K-Mart grease pot. Bowl came from REI and weighs 1.6 oz. This setup works good for two people.

January 29, 2:47pm

Bivy Yardage
John, As Derek suggested, you can purchase less yardage and then splice pieces together to reach the length you need. The material will be much wider than your bivy, so the scrap can be used to...

January 27, 12:13pm

Help with Bivy Yardage
John; The last bivy I made took 86" material for the bottom and 95" material for the top. I'm 5'9" and would not want my bivy any shorter. Depending on your design you m...

January 26, 8:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Lance Marshall

Lance Marshall has posted no reviews.