BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 151 - 160 of 2039 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...204

Forum » Thread

Epic
Bill, Just for clarification, I believe that the top is Epic material and not Momentum.

In Gear Swap » FS MLD Bivy long and A16 Bug Bivy
February 09, 10:58am

here's a deal on a short
http://www.backcountrygear.com/therm-a-rest-neoair.html?gdftrk=gdfV25269_a_7c1641_a_7c6583_a_7cCAS9N10175_d_LIMON_d_SML

In Gear Swap » WTB: Original Neoair
February 09, 10:35am

Thanks
Thanks Roger+Daryl, Found some places locally where I can grab some. I knew I could count on the MYOG vets.

In Make Your Own Gear » How to mark lightweight fabrics for patterns?
February 09, 10:01am

bump
one last try. Thanks all.

In Gear Swap » WTB: .34oz cuben fiber
February 09, 1:26am

How to mark lightweight fabrics for patterns?
I am usually a fan of tailor's chalk, but do not find it useful for low denier, slick fabrics. Can someone recommend me a grease pencil or any other temporary marking tool to be used with the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » How to mark lightweight fabrics for patterns?
February 09, 12:59am

new golite products
Dave, you mentioned that "Golite quality has never been close to WM!" I respectfully disagree based on owning a WM summerlite, a golite ultra 20 and a adrenaline 40. I actually find the...

In GEAR » New 2013 Golite Gear
February 08, 6:51pm

Re: Listing the condition of an item accurately, and preparing an item for sale in this forum
David, I agree with Ben. Try to work it out with the seller first. But if you can't settle the dispute in a favorable manner (either a partial refund to account for the damage, or returning...

In Gear Swap » Listing the condition of an item accurately, and preparing an item for sale in this forum
February 08, 6:26pm

bumpity
record snowfall about to happen, git yo shoes hereeee!

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Lightning Ascent Men's 22" Black
February 08, 10:28am

Re: Peak XV fill weight
Robin, that K7 looks like a great jacket...I'm wondering if the 750fp rating is a EU rating (which I suspect) or a US rating. The Peak XV is 850FP US. What we really need is MEC to starti...

In GEAR » Anyone own a Eddie Bauer Peak XV
February 08, 8:55am

chin strap
Jennifer, I have a lot of MYOG supplies lying around, including stuff you could make a chin strap out of. Just give me a PM with your mailing address again and I can send it out to you..you'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing a cinch strap on a hat
February 08, 8:52am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am