Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kier Selinsky (Kieran) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Seattle, WA
About Me Kier Selinsky has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kier Selinsky

Showing 151 - 160 of 513 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: S-L-X
Earlier in this conversation I had found a thread that pointed to SLX being 50-50. The Green SLX though is over 90% ethanol.

In GEAR » Avoiding soot from alchy stoves?
March 12, 4:44pm

Re: Map App for PC?
You might want to check out AllTrails.com. It's the online version of TOPO. It's $50 per year, and includes all states. I started a thread on it before. One person said they liked it, but i...

In GEAR » Map App for PC?
March 12, 11:05am

Re: No Soot!
@Philip - esbit is a good idea, and would have reasonable safety around the kids, but I really really hate soot. I'll think about it. @Jace - that's good to know that the cone helped ins...

March 12, 11:02am

No Soot!
Thanks for the help guys. I got the SLX (no green available locally) and used it on my overnighter Saturday night. Happy to report that there was no soot. I did have a separate issue though for ...

March 12, 9:37am

Re: Re: Avoiding soot from alchy stoves?
thanks again for the excellent info. based on the comments about Green SLX, I found another thread that showed it was over 90% ethanol. That makes it the top choice, and the other SLX and HEET the ...

March 09, 4:41pm

Thanks!
Thanks for the awesome info! Can't wait to run a true test in the field tomorrow night!

March 09, 3:11pm

Avoiding soot from alchy stoves?
I recently got my first alchy stove, a Gram Weenie Pro from End 2 End Trail Supply, and really like the little bugger. As soon as I got it, I loaded it up with an ounce of 90% Isopropyl alcohol and...

March 09, 1:18pm

Re: DEAL
I think I'd be willing to do it now for that deal, but they haven't made that offer to me as of yet. Sounds like it's still a little rusty - I'll wait until they make me a deal like...

In GEAR » AllTrails.com Pro?
March 09, 10:54am

AllTrails.com Pro?
Has anyone used AllTrails.com Pro? For $50, you supposedly get an online version of Topo! that works nationwide (as opposed to the regular version of Topo! that is $50/state). Looks promising, if n...

In GEAR » AllTrails.com Pro?
March 07, 4:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there a reason to use counter balance vs PCT?
Haha that's excellent!

In Philosophy & Technique » Is there a reason to use counter balance vs PCT?
March 07, 11:22am

All Reader Reviews by Kier Selinsky

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Driducks rainsuit
I picked up one of these suits excited to have some lightweight gear that was actually cheap. I got it home, and tried it on to be sure it fit. Then I repacked it and put it in my pack and went out to...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 01, 6:47am