BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 151 - 160 of 2688 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...269

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
Ok I will. Thanks Greg. I got a few more last week...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 16, 4:14pm

Re: Jerry
"In my world, I sell to many government agencies. At the end of every budget year they scramble to buy things they don't really need because if don't their budget will be cut for the n...

In Chaff » Montana Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing Without A License (or was it taking the King's deer?) Because He Was Hungry.
February 13, 6:43pm

Your call
Clearly your call and the clerk at REI. It is however because of these kind of cases that REI and other companies have changed their return policies. Hey, we all do all kinds of rationalizing on...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 13, 6:37pm

Re: Re: Forum Police
This forum has much less policing than any other I have visited and that makes me like it a lot more. Edited to add a plus 1 to this "A bit like the rest if life - we should focus o...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell wind shirt, Montbell rain trekker, GG The One.
February 13, 8:11am

Re: Re: Re: Re: UL positive feedback system-Mitol
"Okay, that's it. When are we getting married? Or do we actually have to meet first..." I think it's definitively time you two get a room, but big enough for Mark too. :)

In Philosophy & Technique » UL positive feedback system
February 12, 3:28pm

Trailcampro
They still have a few demos for sale and a couple of models on sale right now. Like I said, I rarely give a company a shout out. I think in the last couple of years I have only posted about Quest O...

In Gear Deals » Trail Cameras some demos on sale
February 12, 1:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Not a survival situation
What?? And I agree with Jerry here. This thread ought to be renamed the Kumbaya of Chaff.

In Chaff » Montana Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing Without A License (or was it taking the King's deer?) Because He Was Hungry.
February 12, 10:44am

Re: Montbell bag stretchiness
I love my SS#2. I actually just got it out of the drier a few minutes ago:) It stretches just right for me: stays snug, not much resistance, never feel like I am fighting it. I mostly use quilts be...

In GEAR » Montbell bag stretchiness
February 11, 10:35pm

With Max
I agree with Max.

In Gear Swap » 1st Post "I'll take it"
February 11, 6:53pm

Re: Re: @Daryl
My daughter saw it on Instagram, his name there is calicoasthmb. I called him out on it and he got angry and said he took it and I was the liar. So I took a picture of his post and posted it callin...

In Chaff » Rain!
February 11, 10:43am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.