BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 151 - 160 of 2968 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...297

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pure rant
Fair enough Ian. I get defensive...but I hear you : it should be ok to be a little different and I think the whole benefits from that.

In Chaff » Pure rant
June 30, 10:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pure rant
I never said he was mean and I get a lot of what he is saying; the preaching is a bit much for me. My posts are also an expression of who I am so I hope that is accepted as well. :)

In Chaff » Pure rant
June 30, 8:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pure rant
Maybe I am not getting your post Ian. I objected to a post that talks about forgiveness and love and being beyond the place Ken is at .....because in my opinion the post negated itself.

In Chaff » Pure rant
June 30, 6:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Pure rant
"..........I forgive you......I love you unconditionally....I used to be like you...." Why not feel and do all that without writing about it? Your good feelings and intentions get ta...

In Chaff » Pure rant
June 30, 5:00pm

Re: hmm
Michael, yes, it goes beyond what little boys say. If a girl is taught at home that she is helpless but being pretty will help her get what she needs....then she will tell other girls the same. A l...

In Chaff » She throws like a girl!
June 30, 3:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Easy to judge
+1 on George Carlin :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Question: Your Energy Lifestyle and Backpacking
June 29, 6:03pm

Re: The single most effective thing you can do
And if you have kids, take planes to vacation etc, please stop pointing the finger on a possible single guy that drives a bigger truck...because he might not have kids/ pets and might not travel mu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Question: Your Energy Lifestyle and Backpacking
June 29, 11:48am

Re
Someone else sent me that link. We have a long way to go but it was nice to see the younger girls not fall into that trap as easily as the older ones.

In Chaff » She throws like a girl!
June 28, 5:40pm

Re: Re: Bay Area GGG Host
You did and it was great. I understand if you would rather just enjoy next time, without the work and stress that surely comes with it. We'll have more time to hang out :)

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG Host
June 27, 9:32pm

Re: hmm
For sure an opinion piece, and I did not claim otherwise. I don't think there is much disagreement though on Iraq being worse off now than under Saddam. Even when our foreign "interven...

In Chaff » Glenn Beck admits "Liberals you were right" about Iraq War.
June 21, 1:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.