Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 151 - 160 of 3592 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...360

Forum » Thread

Re: Tonight's musical selection...
"Pretty much encapsulates what my brain is thinking as I prepare to put the house on the market. Run for the hills....." You are one of the do(u)gs , or wolves, right? Looks like a ...

In Chaff » Tonight's musical selection...
May 13, 9:20am

Write up
Poetry with images...beautifully written. Thanks for the write up . Makes me wish my daughter joined me on more trips because, as you mention, it is comforting and easy to share the experience wit...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sub 24: Los Padres NF. 5/9-5/10.
May 13, 7:23am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Berner Oberland, Switzerland
Thank you Tom, Craig and Steven :) Steven, that was a few years ago...my next trip to the alps is on June 22nd. My ankle should be fine. I will still need surgery at some point, because the da...

In Post-Trip Reports » Berner Oberland, Switzerland
May 13, 6:25am

Re: Re: Lazy
Craig, maybe Trip reports get less responses but might be widely read and enjoyed nonetheless. It is likely that people that post less, particularly on chaffy stuff, actually spend plenty of time r...

In GEAR » Gentrified?
May 11, 12:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What does "gentrification" mean?
Eric posts a lot on gear related stuff. He does not seem to be looking for reasons to argue or attack people. Edited for spelling.

In GEAR » Gentrified?
May 11, 11:50am

Gift suggestions
A mini excavator with rubber tracks? Kidding, that is MY dream.. How about some really nice binoculars to use on your camping trips?

In GEAR » Never buying from REI again
May 09, 4:01pm

Re: Gentrified?
"A welcome counter trend in my opinion was the whole thread trip planning for the Bob Marshall WIlderness Open. I also find un-interesting the let us bash and flame Mr B... G..... or name ...

In GEAR » Gentrified?
May 08, 11:35am

Pack size
Up to six days I have not needed anything larger than a 45 to 48 liters. That includes lots of insulation and other comforts.

In GEAR » how large is your pack?
May 08, 7:48am

Phew..
I am just relieved you never purchased from Pointless Traveler.

In GEAR » Never buying from REI again
May 07, 2:29pm

Re: Re: delete
Seems legit to me. I just bought two nice headlights at the flea market yesterday, otherwise I might look into one of these.

In Gear Deals » $24.99 for SUNREE Sports 3 Headlamp and $10.59 ROCKBROS Bicycle Sun Glasses + free shipping
May 04, 3:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.