Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 151 - 160 of 3459 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...346

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The case against deleted threads
Jerry and Peter, I did not see the original post but you guys should stop attacking Ian already.

In Chaff » The case against deleted threads
February 17, 5:08pm

Re: Re: Going forward
"Katharina, you seemed to have wanted to sympathize with Heath throughout. Whatever your views about the broader atmosphere in BPL, you do realize that none of that's remotely relevant to ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear weight vs safety and preparedness
February 17, 3:10pm

Re: Going forward
How many more are going to paraphrase one another here ? Unless you are adding something new you are just one more rubbing it in. How much fun can that be really.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear weight vs safety and preparedness
February 17, 9:21am

Re: Re: Re: Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
"Just? Yeah because bombing other countries is no big deal and collateral damage never happens" Exactly Jonathan. To a lot of people killings by drones and air campaigns are not reall...

In Chaff » Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
February 16, 10:34am

On CounterPunch
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/11/the-warmongering-record-of-hillary-clinton/

February 16, 9:26am

Ex officio
The Ex Officio Give n Go Crossover bra dries pretty quickly. Not the most supportive option but if that is not high on the list it is a good choice.

In GEAR » Quick Dry Bra Recommendations?
February 15, 10:24pm

Re: Re: Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
Agreed. I wonder what the writers of that article have to say right now. ..

February 15, 9:18pm

Re: Put this thread to bed.
But we could learn from it too. I don't think any one person here said anything over the top or bullied Heath. Sometimes it is the sheer number of people piling on, each with a possibly legi...

February 15, 2:42pm

Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
...back in 2011. Good times. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/31/opinion/31iht-eddaalder31.html?src=tp&_r=0

February 15, 10:59am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bullying and Misogyny
"Not to mention unwarranted personal attacks against Ken and others" True, but that is what people do when cornered by a crowd. Maybe I jumped in too quickly here but it makes me...

February 15, 8:17am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.