BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 151 - 160 of 2876 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...288

Forum » Thread

A new mountainlion from Saturday night
This one is a male, collared and tracked. That makes for sure at least three that pass within 200 yards from my house. This one was higher up on the ridge. Left a scrape right in front of the camer...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
May 05, 7:34am

Re: Capital in the twenty first century
You make a compelling point Craig. Thanks.

In Chaff » Book "Capital in the Twenty-First Century"
May 03, 10:11pm

Re: Re: Few more
Hi Bob, No, I have not used any catnip. I even have some, I just never think of it when I head out.

May 03, 2:53pm

Few more
No big cats since last Saturday, but a few other critters. This is from this morning One of the few resident foxes This camera has the wrong date on it. Happened ...

May 03, 1:13pm

Re: where is Zelph?
"So, Zelph should hire himself a lobbyist and get some kind of government safety acceptance for his Starlyte stove. Then, it might be the only alcohol stove that is allowed during risky fire s...

In GEAR » Hikin Jim's "Dry Out West" Stove Article at GG
May 03, 10:55am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: here
""There was no interest in a discussion Craig." There's nothing to discuss. Investigating Obama over Benghazi is just political. You're not arguing there's anythin...

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
May 02, 1:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: here
"This is looking less and less like a political discussion and more and more like a four-way abusive relationship." There was no interest in a discussion Craig.

May 02, 1:09pm

Re: Re: here
"Damnant quod non intelligunt" was descriptive, not prescriptive.

May 02, 10:24am

Getting Ukraine wrong
A pretty basic commentary on Ukraine and what we ( ....) are doing wrong. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/14/opinion/getting-ukraine-wrong.html

In Chaff » "Generally not invading our neighbours"
May 01, 9:46pm

Re: Re: Re: wow
5.......What happened to the promised transparency? This has been the least transparent administration on record. Also, the worst as far as freedom of the press. http://www.huffington...

May 01, 8:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.