Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 151 - 160 of 3327 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...333

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The Swiss Alps.
We'll get along like kats and dougs ;) Edited after Ken's post..... And as many a those ⬇️ as I can !

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where are you excited to go in 2015?
January 11, 6:34pm

The Swiss Alps.
I am excited to go back to Switzerland this summer, visit family and do a few backpacking trips in the Swiss Alps. I will probably do both cowboy camping and use some huts; one trip will for sure ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where are you excited to go in 2015?
January 11, 6:30pm

Bobcat in the sunset :)
Lots of mediocre night time photos of all kinds of animals this last week. Three different mountain lions all heading up to the ridge. Got a very nice video of a mountain lion sitting on front of ...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 11, 6:21pm

Re: Re: Distasteful Rants
Greg, He must be referring to people that complain about people that complain about the ads. That is the only hypocritical element I have noticed .

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 10, 12:40pm

Well not bored but curious
Does not work with mobile devices. But it's actually a cool idea!

In Chaff » Bored? Really Bored? Try This...
January 10, 11:11am

Not that much.
I think all it says is maybe how much we are willing to spend on the activity and what we like to take along. That I bring plenty of insulation.....does not have to mean I fear cold. It can mea...

In GEAR » What our gear says about us...
January 09, 6:48pm

Re: RE: Gross is one thing...
"Some people will be like that for their entire lives...others will grow out of it (neurologists speculate that the brain is not "adult" until age 25). Maybe "The Little Boy ...

In Chaff » Gross is one thing...( this is a bit if a rant).
January 09, 12:34pm

Gross is one thing...( this is a bit if a rant).
It was just a rant about two half witted college girls that thought screaming bloody murder at 5:45 in the morning over a mouse, was a legitimate response to their "outrage". Never mind t...

In Chaff » Gross is one thing...( this is a bit if a rant).
January 09, 12:20pm

However ......And reply to Roger
.....having had to deal with a couple " high maintenance" girls just yesterday.....I would not blame anyone for not taking those two out. Posting about that in chaff.... Edited ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
January 09, 12:17pm

Re: The difference between cats and dogs
"When my cats vomit, they walk away. When my dog vomits, she licks it back up." Gotta respect a cat for that! I love them both, most of the time.

In Chaff » The difference between cats and dogs
January 09, 11:31am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.