BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 151 - 160 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: BPL meets Match.com
Joe, only 10% of women may like the same sort of outdoor things men do, but we're the best 10%! :D And I loved your list of comparability, too funny!

In Chaff » BPL meets Match.com
July 25, 11:56am

Re: Jason Klass is Wolf Mills "Survivor Stud" (BG parody)
I've seen these before but, they're always funny every time!

In Chaff » Jason Klass is Wolf Mills "Survivor Stud" (BG parody)
July 25, 11:46am

dang...
What are we coming to when it's illegal to grow food to feed yourself...

In Chaff » Woman charged with misdemeanor for having a vegetable garden
July 25, 11:43am

Here's what I did
I am in the process of making a modification to my REI Venturi 40 pack to add in the water bottle shoulder straps myself since I wanted the feature but don't really want the ULA pack to get it ...

In GEAR » Carry water on shoulder straps.
July 24, 4:11pm

Thanks, guys!
I can't tell you how grateful I am for everyone's advice and tips. Hopefully I'll have the cash to order my material in a month. I've got a much better idea of what I want my quil...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing a Quilt Questions
July 24, 12:30pm

Re: Sewing a Quilt Questions
Wow! That's some awesome info, thanks! I will probably snag this pattern and make mine similarly since I want a quilt specifically because I'm a side sleeper and I love being able to spre...

July 23, 3:05pm

No answer, but...
I'd love to know other people's views on the two as well. I want a light vest for the exact same reason and can't decide between the MB and WM either.

In GEAR » Best down vest
July 23, 2:43pm

ok...
Sumi- Where did you find those needles, and are they the singer brand or third party? Troy- I hate to go with more than I need, but I think you're right. I'll have to just suck it up an...

July 23, 9:33am

ULA
I had the same question and found some stuff that helped me make the decision. Check out: http://www.ula-equipment.com/buying-the-right-ula-backpack-for-your-adventure.asp It's got some gre...

In GEAR » I need a pack, what one, 3 choices.
July 22, 10:06pm

Good Stuff
Thanks everybody! I think I'll order an extra yard and practice a little before risking my whole project worth of materials, but this gives me a good starting place. I wish I had an old m...

July 22, 2:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.