BPL Community Profile

J C (Joomy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J C hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J C has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J C

Showing 151 - 160 of 289 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...29

Forum » Thread

2 things
Two things about WM sleeping bags. 1) They are warm 2) they are almost always overweight. For example a Summerlite is meant to weigh 525 in reg, but I've measured one at more like 590, which is...

In GEAR » Buying a second sleeping bag...or is it time for a quilt?
June 01, 5:32am

contradiction?
He wants non-leather Gore-tex or equivalent shoes. How is that a contradiction?

In GEAR » Lightweight and low-cut waterproof shoes in size 15
June 01, 5:03am

Mont
It's the Mont flagship store in the ACT. http://mont.com.au/index/australiancapitalterritoryretailoutlets

In GEAR » Quick question re La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0
June 01, 4:46am

sure?
I bought non Gtx Wildcats in mountain equipment in Sydney a year ago. Petty sure of my local stores has them currently.

In GEAR » Quick question re La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0
June 01, 2:46am

FS (Australia) Arc'teryx Phase AR Zip neck med
Phase AR Zip neck, medium, black. Bought in NZ last year (so 2012 model) used for maybe 2 weeks total. Great lightweight fabric gives surprising warmth. 1/4 length zip. $60 shipped within Aus.

In Gear Swap » FS (Australia) Arc'teryx Phase AR Zip neck med
May 31, 3:34am

Re: I guess I better get on Yang's train to 15 pages
"Now that this pity thread has turned ridiculous and is almost 10 pages, I figure I need to do my part to get it to 15." It's not a pity thread. Just one person who is being person...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 30, 8:15pm

Re: Re: "Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)"
"This is a word to the wise: If you get something defective from Ron, do not return it to him, just charge back your credit card and make him come to your house to pick up the defective item. ...

May 30, 9:46am

cool
Good to know... I am getting a Rev 20 and was hoping to push it down to maybe -10C. Still I think I would like a bit higher R value under me than the Synmat!

In GEAR » Experiences with the 2013 Enlightened Equipment pad attachment system?
May 30, 9:19am

Re: Re: I'm not reading all of this
"A lot of really bad and destructive feelings are being generated here, all around." The only destructive feelings here are being generated by those who are giving Yang and those who a...

May 30, 8:13am

Re: Re: Not clear
"I have a 20ºF Rev, w/o overfill, and I've slept out in it in a homemade bivvy and under a TrailStar with a low temp of 8ºF and calm wind. My feet were getting a bit cold by morning, but...

In GEAR » Experiences with the 2013 Enlightened Equipment pad attachment system?
May 30, 6:24am

All Reader Reviews by J C

J C has posted no reviews.