Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joe Cangelosi (JoeFish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale All Over California
About Me I live in SF, but I work anywhere they'll pay me to go. I'm in LA quite a bit, but I can be found hiking all up and down the California coast, and any other place I can escape to.
My PDF Gear List3 Season CA Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joe Cangelosi

Showing 151 - 159 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Where to go at bridger-teton NF?
Hello, hikers! I'm going to be in Jackson WY for a few days in July, so I figured I'd end the visit with a few days in the surrounding national forest. I'm probably going to be solo ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where to go at bridger-teton NF?
June 14, 9:28am

Sleeping Pad Post Mortem
I got to sleep 2 nights on the iron mountain. I'm not entirely sure why you'd name a sleeping product after metal, but anyhow... It was comfortable per se, and although it was not my idea o...

In Gear Lists » Newbie Gear List
July 26, 9:11pm

Big Agnes Iron Mountain
Well, due to a combination of cost and availability, I went with the Big Agnes Iron Mountain, a previous generation of the AirCore, but square and lacking insulation. I was hesitant to get an a...

July 20, 6:23pm

Sleeping Pads
I'm not entirely sure about the ridgerest, and I couldn't fit the slumberjack into my luggage, so I need to buy something, like it or not. I never actually pulled the trigger on buying the ...

July 19, 5:50pm

Gear List 3.0
Mike, Have you been talking to my Dad? You sound just like him... List has been updated and changes are highlited in RED. New base weight: 10.85 lbs. >First Aid Kit - 4.30 – Too much...

July 16, 12:01am

Updated Gear List
OK, edits have been made to the gear list, have the baseweight down to 11.16 lbs. Not bad considering I've never actually done this :-D @ Nate: I tried that once, man. Not enough coverage fo...

July 14, 11:14pm

Great notes, thanks!
Great points all. Thanks, guys. @ Brad: Thanks for the tips. @ Dan: Thanks for the encouragement. I've invested in a few expensive hobbies in the past only to abandon them after a year,...

July 14, 4:29pm

Fixed Link
Thanks for letting me know, Frank. Here's the new link, and I've edited it in the OP. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=thV74X8K2gZuIu0AANOTklw

July 14, 10:03am

Newbie Gear List
Hey, everybody. I'm a lifelong car camper, day hiker and canoer. I recently decided that I wanted to leave the car behind and get into backpacking and, for a lot of reasons, that I should go...

July 14, 12:15am

All Reader Reviews by Joe Cangelosi

Joe Cangelosi has posted no reviews.