BPL Community Profile

Jennifer McFarlane (JennyMcFarlane) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me Jennifer McFarlane has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListFamily 5-6 night High Sierra Gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer McFarlane

Showing 151 - 160 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Sespe Trip
We want to go, and finally meet some of you but... I leave for a trip to Chicago on the 30th. Maybe next time...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » central and southern bpl ers checking interrest in some spring/summer trips
April 06, 7:56pm

Blue one with the white stripes?
Is the blue one with the white stripes still available? If it is I'd like that one. Please send an email to rjamcfarlane AT gmail dot com

In Gear Deals » Merino Beanies
April 03, 7:10pm

Nasonex
+1 on the Nasonex I've used both and can tell no difference. It's 1.1 oz on my scale with the cap on and 0.9 with the cap off.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Repackaging flonase nasal decongestant
April 03, 9:33am

Fly Creek UL3
We also looked at the Nemo Obi 2P, and the Fly Creek UL2. My husband has really broad shoulders, and when we laid down in the UL2, I had to lay on my side if he was on his back, and both of us were...

In GEAR » Nemo Obi 2P Review...
April 03, 8:51am

Foam
http://site.iwebcenters.com/afoammart_2/polyurethanefoam14.html

In Make Your Own Gear » can someone point me to an online retailer for foam
March 26, 11:24pm

Pack for Wife
I am a 17 inch torso too. I just got an Osprey Hornet and love it. It fits perfectly. It is the M/L size.

In GEAR » Pack for Wife
March 26, 11:11am

Crazy pup!
Wow Craig- she sure got lucky! Where were you running? (We are in Pasadena too- just curious which trail)

In Chaff » So my dog fell off a cliff tonight...
March 25, 9:55pm

Marmot Precip
STP has Marmot Precip jackets for $70 right now- combine that with one of their 35% off offers that come in the email and you have a pretty good deal

In Gear Swap » WTB Rain Jacket
March 23, 6:56am

John gets them!
John Can you send your address to rjamcfarlaneATgmailDOTcom I will either get the socks out today or Monday Jenny

In Gear Swap » PIF Darn Tough Socks
March 19, 8:49am

PIF Darn Tough Socks
The rules: 1. The items offered below are free but you must pay shipping. 2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping). 3. Your &q...

In Gear Swap » PIF Darn Tough Socks
March 18, 5:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer McFarlane

Jennifer McFarlane has posted no reviews.