BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 151 - 160 of 1099 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...110

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: 160 quarantined after boy who ate marmot meat dies of bubonic plague in Kyrgyzstan
Eric you're becoming the Majid of BPL man... seriously.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 160 quarantined after boy who ate marmot meat dies of bubonic plague in Kyrgyzstan
September 11, 7:32pm

Re: lightest
+1 that stuff probably smells worse than nothing. LT -19 days 3 showers.. never cared. no one on the trail cares either. and i'd laugh my ass off if someone mixed up their deodorant ...

In GEAR » FOUND; lightest spray deoderant!!
September 10, 8:17pm

Re: Pct
Long trail.. I think my max was 25lb.. probably avg 23lb for 4 days between resupply. I think i had a 14lb baseweight at that point. Last stretch i ditched my tent at my friends house so it w...

In GEAR » Thru-hiker poll: what was your average carried pack weight?
September 09, 6:46am

Re: Re: Herding cats
if you herd enough cats can you use them like pack llamas on the JMT?

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Give it up
September 05, 8:28pm

Re: Re: UL Trail Notebook
for LT i took some thick-ish notebook paper cut it to 4x6 then folded it half and put a staple in the middle. .4oz plus whatever my little pen weighs. was simple enough to keep a journal and n...

In GEAR » UL Trail Notebook
September 05, 7:25pm

Re: Re: "Must read BPL articles and threads"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtsI1DOlVow better ;)

In Philosophy & Technique » Must read BPL articles and threads
September 05, 12:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: What cook system do you use for 2 people for 3-5 days?
Everywhere in RI is near the Mass border haha.. i'm between 15mins or 45mins depending which border you want. PA (8hr) is no where near me though or NJ or Delaware. NH would be the best

In GEAR » What cook system do you use for 2 people for 3-5 days?
September 04, 9:55pm

Re: Re: What cook system do you use for 2 people for 3-5 days?
Nick, you still coming east this fall? you can bring your own crap I won't judge you :) Me and my GF 1.4L Ti pot, Optimus Crux stove with 100g canister of varying fullness. each with...

In GEAR » What cook system do you use for 2 people for 3-5 days?
September 04, 9:31pm

Re: comfort
I really liked my BA Air core but the big brass valve is insanely heavy. Upgraded to the Neoair.. more R value and lighter. fill up full.. let it naturally deflate a bit from temp change. no ...

In GEAR » Went for comfort on my pad. REI AirRail.
September 04, 1:07pm

Re: Plantar fasciitis, boots, and the sawyer squeeze
But Jen those things all require WORK! people want pills, magic beans and voodoo to fix their problems while staying lazy. -soon to be former athletic trainer. hopefully soon to be xray tech.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking to shed some pack weight in a hurry
September 04, 9:53am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.