BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 151 - 160 of 590 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Dewey Point
I added a more long winded write up on my blog if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested in another snow trip, hit me up. I'm thinking something for mid Feb would be nice. I have a ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 18, 12:13pm

Re: Fun trip
Adam, you posted that 'just be a model' photo of me, lol. I'm glad now it was too cold to deter me from going the nude model route that I normally insist on. :D Mike it's possi...

January 17, 9:59am

Re: Re: Re: Anatomy of a 24: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
Ike, awesome photos and from the sound of it, quite an awesome trip too! Jealous.

In Post-Trip Reports » Anatomy of a 24: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
January 15, 11:42am

Re: Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
Thanks for starting the thread, Marc. Thanks to David W. and Ken H. for getting the trip together. Thanks to everyone who came out for being awesome. A family member told me one weather repo...

January 15, 11:25am

Re: Shrooms and Placenta Pills
Nico, you gotta look more closely at the photos to figure out the title :)

In Post-Trip Reports » 'Shrooms and Placenta Pills
January 14, 11:03am

Re: re:shrooms
Nice set of photos, Eugene. The mood of them feels sorta melancholy, I like it. Looks like you all had a great hike.

In Post-Trip Reports » 'Shrooms and Placenta Pills
January 14, 9:23am

Re: Re: Cool breezes on Mt. Diablo
Hey guys, I missed the replies last week while getting prepped for the Yosemite snow trip and scrambling around with other busy stuff. Ken, I think once they reach a certain size the coyotes jus...

In Post-Trip Reports » Cool Breezes on Mt. Diablo
January 14, 8:19am

Re: Re: An Argument Against SLR's
Tad, I'm not trying to sway you towards a 5N, or any specific camera. I'm just saying, SLR is nothing more than a form factor which happens to be larger than mirrorless cameras, even with t...

In Photography » Is it worth it?
January 10, 11:43pm

Re: An Argument Against SLR's
Wow, that was a really long post... well I've been sort of boycotting the forum changes by not posting lately, so I guess I just made up for it with excess use of bandwidth :)

January 10, 9:44am

An Argument Against SLR's
Ok, I'll be the guy to go against the flow. This is the worst time in history to buy an SLR. Well, it really depends on your needs. That's how any response to your question should begin,...

January 10, 9:43am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am