Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 151 - 160 of 4809 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...481

Forum » Thread

Re: Gear and hot car
Some of this stuff has a military equivalent where it will see extreme temperatures in both directions in conex boxes etc while being transported into theater. I can't state exact temperatures...

In GEAR » Gear and hot car
June 30, 4:18pm

Re: No Hipbelt
Deadlifts more so than squats is a great all body exercise but adding some shoulder and trap specific strengthening exercises I think would be of more benefit. I fall under the 'prefer no hi...

In GEAR » No Hipbelt
June 30, 10:28am

Re: Out and about having a great time.
Nice pictures Kat. No backpacking for me until late July or early August (sad panda).

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Out and about having a great time.
June 30, 8:46am

Re: Re: Re: Pardon me?!
Don't blame me. Blame those d*** bed wetting bunny piss drinking liberal hipsters. Please be patient if I haven't offended you yet.

In GEAR » Ultralight Coffee Options
June 29, 5:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Pardon me?!
The blue ribbon speaks for itself Tom. Since you brought it up, I think a comparison can be made between Starbucks coffee and the painfully long lived IPA fad. I think Starbucks purposefully ...

June 29, 5:30pm

Re: KICKSTARTER Pros and cons
I've backed two projects but I'm not in a position to speak as a person seeking Kickstarter funds. Anecdotally I've observed that it's a source of drama for some people. My ex...

In Chaff » KICKSTARTER Pros and cons
June 29, 3:38pm

Re: Pardon me?!
Excuse me folks, the only ones around here who shall be named bed wetters are these dang bed wetting liberals. Please keep the insults straight as Jimmer, to my knowledge, has not declared his...

June 29, 3:29pm

Re: I wish upon a star
"Any democrat would produce the same response. Until Republicans shift to some other behavior." If only the Republicans would stop with their wily ways and behave more like the democra...

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
June 29, 3:24pm

Re: Nope, not at REI, not at Cabela's, no bass pro hear.
Kennewick REI had them last month. Haven't been there since. The used to print custom maps for me but stopped five or so years ago. Sportsman Warehouse has a reasonable selection down he...

In Chaff » What ever happened to outdoor specialty stores?
June 29, 2:24pm

Re: Case in point
Let's not forget that he announced his candidacy to a church (no problem with that) and among the first words out of his mouth were how he was going to fight gay marriage. Back to Trump... ...

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
June 29, 1:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm