Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 151 - 160 of 4294 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...430

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: re re never too late to participate
Ah! I know this one! This thread is so funny it makes my duodenum hurt.

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 27, 2:20pm

Re: satan get behind me
My vices are few but cookies are one of them. Without joking, I have a very real weakness for those sugar cookies covered in frosting that they sell at my favorite coffe joint. I eat one almost e...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
February 27, 1:42pm

Re: never too late to participate
Here's the plan Jennifer. You say "Stop messing with Craig." I'll call him a Skurka hater. You'll respond by calling me a narrow minded Republican. I'll say I m...

February 27, 1:22pm

Re: Re: Fixed
My carnal knowledge of cookies is none of your concern sir :p

February 27, 1:15pm

Fixed
Advertisements for the past week or so have been rated G. Many thanks to whoever fixed this.

February 27, 7:01am

Re: Help me make a decision on bags... please!
Again, I've been a real fan of my Montbell bag. I tried out a few Feathered Friends bags in their Seattle store and found that they weren't as comfortable. I'm a pretty big guy so tha...

In GEAR » Help me make a decision on bags... please!
February 26, 10:00am

Re: Sleeping Bags
This is probably going to come across a bit more snarky that I mean for it to but I think your criteria here needs some modification. You've set some conditions and a budget that are a bit unr...

In GEAR » Help me make a decision on bags... please!
February 26, 9:37am

Re: finally
Holy feces. Yes everything Jennifer said. +100 and all that. For the record, I invented titanium pots. Please credit me any time a titanium pot is mentioned. Thank you for your con...

February 25, 2:04pm

Re: Re: H600
"I must be missing something. My Petzl Tikka 2 says 90 hours at 70 lumens. 2.76 oz." I have this headlamp. It's great. I never said it wasn't. Looks like you'll have a g...

In GEAR » Petzl Core battery - where to buy? Alternatives?
February 25, 2:00pm

Re: re
"So let me get this straight. That light is $130-ish, plus a charger. And 4.4oz. Outside of tactical operations, you guys use this as your daily headlamp? Yes, I see the 1090 lumens&quo...

In GEAR » Petzl Core battery - where to buy? Alternatives?
February 25, 1:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm