Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 151 - 160 of 4673 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...468

Forum » Thread

Re: Post PNW/GGG hike anyone?
Admin Notes: I've yet to compile a group email list yet although I've communicated with some of you via PM along the way. Life has thrown some curve balls at a few attendees and from wh...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » PNW GGG is a GO!
June 03, 1:28pm

Re: 10oz vs....?
This is backpackingLIGHT but I'll commit heresy and say that there are other things to consider here other than weight. As I mentioned before, I don't hesitate to recommend the ULA Ohm...

In GEAR » Noob needs help picking between the ULA Ohm 2.0 or Circuit.
June 03, 8:41am

Re: One-person tent using 0.5oz netting
That's a damn fine looking shelter Thomas. Well done.

In Make Your Own Gear » One-person tent using 0.5oz netting
June 02, 4:40pm

Re: Noob needs help picking between the ULA Ohm 2.0 or Circuit.
"From what I understand both the Ohm 2.0 and the Circuit could fit my needs but that the Circuit has additional support and is better for weights in the mid and upper 20s. I'm guessing a t...

In GEAR » Noob needs help picking between the ULA Ohm 2.0 or Circuit.
June 01, 3:28pm

Re: PCT Blog
Same as John. Liked the bit I've read so far and will read more of it later. Sorry to hear you've been hit with a stomach bug already.

In On the Web » PCT Blog
June 01, 6:49am

Re: West Coast Trail...
Thanks for all the pictures Dave. I'm very much looking forward to this trip. "More people are hurt on that walk than any other part of the trail." In the mid '80s, I bro...

In Pre-Trip Planning » West Coast Trail books and maps
June 01, 6:42am

Re: West Coast Trail books and maps
Yeah I'm planning on staying wet and muddy for the duration and will be pleasantly surprised if anything to the contrary happens. I'm tentatively planning on bringing the BD Megalight ...

May 31, 4:23pm

Re: Re: caffeine pills instead of coffee?
For the record, Doug also suggested to me that I should shove my trekking pole up my arse, and I can say that I learned two things from this experience: a) I'm starting to doubt that Doug is...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » caffeine pills instead of coffee?
May 31, 3:39pm

Re: Re: West Coast Trail books and maps
Thanks David and Dave. I understand there are some options along the way to either hike the beach or inland. Just want to make the best choice when I have the option to make sure I get the be...

May 31, 3:30pm

West Coast Trail books and maps
Any suggestions? These are the two I'm looking at: http://www.amazon.com/Hiking-West-Coast-Trail-Pocket/dp/1553651553/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_y http://www.amazon.com/Blisters-Bliss-Trekke...

May 31, 1:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm