BPL Community Profile

Hike Ultralight (HikeUltralight) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Hike Ultralight has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeultralight.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hike Ultralight

Showing 151 - 160 of 542 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...55

Forum » Thread

Katabatic Palisade
Does anyone have an opinion on how a Wide Palisade with 3oz of overfill would work for a week on the JMT at high elevation the last week of September? Thanks

In GEAR » Katabatic Palisade
March 06, 12:43pm

Zpacks
You can get the Blast 22 with the frame like the Exo.

In GEAR » what pack (if any?) am I describing?
September 18, 8:55pm

Bump
Still available. Great condition, only 60 miles.

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Flyroc 310 - Size 11
September 18, 4:17pm

Size
I do not care as much about the size as I do the weight. My Gorilla is excellent for longer trips or one with a bear can, but weights 23oz. I am looking for a pack in the 10-12oz range for my short...

In GEAR » CCF Pad, MLD Burn
September 18, 2:07pm

Exos
Should I look at the or Blast 30 instead if I use a full length pad?

September 18, 10:47am

Re: Re: CCF Pad, MLD Burn
"It depends on thickness of the pad and the remaining gear to put inside. A GG 3/8" pad full length (59") is going to eat up about 450 cu in or 25% of the inside volume leaving maybe...

September 18, 8:57am

CCF Pad, MLD Burn
Is it possible to roll up a full length CCF Pad in a MLD Burn? If not, to those of you that use a full length CCF pad, how do you pack it in a Burn?

September 16, 8:32pm

Wide
I ordered a Wide Chisos, but still plan to order an Alsek as well. After I see the Chisos, I will make my decision on the other quilt.

In GEAR » Katabatic Quilts
September 16, 6:09pm

Sewn in
I have the sewn in floor. I would not have it any other way. Has worked for me. I think I would be too rough on just a netting floor. Sure you can pack up the groundsheet seperately, but you ca...

In GEAR » Hexamid Floor Feedback?
September 16, 5:58pm

Katabatic Quilts
To those of you that have Katabatic quilts, do you recommend taking the weight hit for a wide? I am 5'11 175 and cannot decide between Regular and Wide. I sleep pretty much every way. Stomach, ...

In GEAR » Katabatic Quilts
September 15, 10:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Hike Ultralight

Hike Ultralight has posted no reviews.