Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 151 - 160 of 5112 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...512

Forum » Thread

GoPro Hero 3+ silver memory stick help
http://gopro.com/support/articles/hero3plus-recording-time-in-each-video-setting note time given for 64gb card I don't know what the file size of the GoPro 10mp res is but should be somewhe...

In Photography » GoPro Hero 3+ silver memory stick help
August 10, 1:43am

BPL Pet Of The Month Thread
Live update... OK, I'll stop now.

In Chaff » BPL Pet Of The Month Thread
August 09, 6:39pm

This is Splatt. We know her name from the collar but not sure where she comes from except that she is around our place a lot of the time. Slatt is the opposite of Sunny. Female, very strong an...

August 09, 6:10pm

This is Sunny, just now, sunbathing in our lounge. He belongs to the lady next door but unfortunately she also has two dogs that like to chase him. After 8 months or so of always running away...

August 09, 5:56pm

Winter boot fans, start drooling now
"Not sure if people know this, but Patagonia Footwear is "designed" by Patagonia but is actually manufactured by Merrell/Wolverine" The boots in question here are made by Jin...

In GEAR » Winter boot fans, start drooling now...
August 09, 4:26pm

Attaching umbrella to a pack
You guys need a LW version of a Nubrella : http://nubrella.com/what-is-nubrella/

In GEAR » Attaching umbrella to a pack
August 09, 12:06am

pain in shoulder/arm from backpack?
"It's odd; seemed to fit okay when I bought it and during shakedown hikes but on the trail it just wouldn't stay tight enough" I have noticed that on some lighter packs too. A...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » pain in shoulder/arm from backpack?
August 08, 10:59pm

Winter boot fans, start drooling now.
Boot this is how Patagonia describes a previous Activist shoe with the same or very similar sole : November 10th, 2013 These shoes are ultra-lightweight are fit like lace up slippers. You ...

In GEAR » Winter boot fans, start drooling now...
August 08, 5:28pm

pain in shoulder/arm from backpack?
Keep in mind that most of the pack weight should be on your hips not your shoulders.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » pain in shoulder/arm from backpack?
August 08, 4:44pm

New Tarp User Questions
You could take a look here : http://www.bushwalking.org.au/FAQ/tarp/TarpShel.htm and or just type "square tarp configuration" in Google images, find one that you like and click on that ...

In GEAR » New Tarp User Questions
August 07, 11:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm