BPL Community Profile

Eddy Walker (Ewker) - BPL Guest

My Locale southeast
About Me Eddy Walker has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eddy Walker

Showing 151 - 160 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: What rain gear do you use?
I like Frogg Toggs and have been using them for yrs. Even if no rain is in the forecast I sometimes take the pants with me if it is going to be cool at night

In GEAR » What rain gear do you use?
April 20, 7:34am

Re: Going Cookless
there are a few threads on Whiteblaze about going stoveless. I picked this one http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59885&highlight=stoveless also Garlic has done a few thru hike...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » No Cook Trips
April 19, 2:01pm

Re: What would you buy
I went this past Monday to use my dividend, 20% off and a gift card I had. My REI is getting to the point that the backpacking area is getting smaller and smaller. I wanted to look at some la...

In GEAR » What would you buy!
April 14, 7:04am

Re: So what did you do with your dividend?
nothing yet. I really don't know what I need from REI :(

In Chaff » So what did you do with your dividend?
March 31, 1:56pm

Re: FS: GG SpinnTwinn Tarp
I have been watching the threads for one of these to popup and now that one does I don't have the money :(

In Gear Swap » FS: GG SpinnTwinn Tarp
March 30, 7:38am

Re: forget watering trees
a lot easier to get up and go than to have to deal with a bottle to pee in. If it is raining just go to the edge of the tarp and the rain will wash it away.

In GEAR » Hammock vs. Tarp/ Bivy vs. Tarptent
March 24, 3:03pm

Re: Tarp/bug net tent at 14 ounces
it is the MLD Serenity Shelter http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=120 when combined with their Solo Plus size Spinntex Grace tarp for a full p...

March 24, 9:58am

Re: Hammock vs. Tarp/ Bivy vs. Tarptent
I have 2 hammocks and 4 tents right now. I am leaning towards trying out a tarp and bug net tent/shelter. To me there is no difference in sleeping in a tent vs a hammock. Weight wise winter c...

March 24, 9:32am

re"Hex
do you know which Hex this is? Didn't they have 2 or 3 versions of this?

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Hex & Net Tent
March 23, 8:11am

Re: Re: Re: Re: next in line
Ben, did you get the DVD??

In Gear Swap » WTB Gossamer Gear Lighten Up DVD
March 19, 9:22am

All Reader Reviews by Eddy Walker

Eddy Walker has posted no reviews.