BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 151 - 160 of 365 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...37

Forum » Thread

experience with MontBell wind pants? <plus some rambling>
I have read great reviews on MontBell wind pants, but there are some details I'm seeking on their "UL" and "Dynamo" models. No local dealers have them around here. Appli...

In GEAR » experience with MontBell wind pants? <plus some rambling>
March 26, 7:55pm

_
If you have to get a different stuffsack for the bag, you might as well get one that is light and very water resistant: http://www.seatosummit.com/products/display/170

In GEAR » Mountain Hardware Phantom
March 25, 7:20pm

_
"Why do you need a case?" I can wear my contacts for days, including sleeping in them, without issues. However recently (at home) I did have a problem and needed to switch to glasses ...

In GEAR » lightweight eyeglasses case?
March 23, 7:45pm

lightweight eyeglasses case?
Has anyone found a protective eyeglass case that is lightweight? All the ones I find locally are like bricks, at least in the terms we use around here.

In GEAR » lightweight eyeglasses case?
March 23, 6:39pm

pack
Does it have a bladder sleeve or pad pocket on the inside? Is there any padding on the back panel? Does the 14.3oz weight include any of the pockets?

In Gear Swap » FS: Zimmerbuilt Pack Large 14.3oz Dyneema/Xpac
March 21, 3:49pm

_
Very useful, thank you David. Do you think a softer, perhaps thicker pad would fit in the pad pocket?

In GEAR » 2012 50L Golite Jam (out of the box)
March 11, 5:34pm

_
I emailed GoLite and they wouldn't tell me the pad's dimensions or weight, though they said it was about 1/8" thick. Anybody got more info? Would a thicker pad fit in the sleeve?

In GEAR » 2012 50L Golite Jam (out of the box)
March 10, 11:09am

_
Paul, I'm interested in the Nano. 1) What can you tell me about the fit? What's your chest size and how did the Nano fit with different layers? With Patagonia's 'regular fit...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Nano Puff Large NWT, Ti Spoons
March 10, 11:02am

_
4.4oz? Bloated and too heavy. I kid, I kid; looks promising.

In GEAR » New Balance Minimus Zero March 2012 only 4.4oz/pair
March 09, 3:51pm

_
Brett, what does that jacket weigh in XXL?

In Gear Swap » FS: Westcomb Specter LT Hoody XXL
March 09, 1:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.