BPL Community Profile

Simon Wurster (Einstein) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Big Apple
About Me Simon Wurster has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListSummer 2010 Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Simon Wurster

Showing 151 - 160 of 258 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: light compared
These lights are popular because of their tiny size and useful brightness. Some folks carry 2 or 3 at time for redundancy, or use one to supplement a headlamp. In this category I prefer the Phot...

In GEAR » photo light question
April 07, 6:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Stinky
Vick: I use H2O2 on synths, not wool. And the OTC concentration is very weak, not to be confused with far higher H2O2 concentrations--hard to get unless you own a lab, build rockets, or bleach pape...

In GEAR » Stinky
March 27, 4:52pm

Re: Stinky
Love my wool socks. Love my wool boxer-briefs. Love my wool long underwear. But I hate almost all my wool tops because of the itch. Tried Ibex, SmartWool, and Patagonia. The Pat's. are the best...

In GEAR » Stinky
March 27, 10:53am

Re: Re: FS: Platypus Big Zip SL | Platy Hoses | Shut-off Valve
Got the shut-off valve and the hose, thanks again.

In Gear Swap » FS: Platypus Big Zip SL | Platy Hoses | Shut-off Valve
March 26, 4:38pm

Re: Cottage Industries and Gear Modifications
Penny! I forgot about Penny at Specialty Outdoors. She probably has already done this mod. Thanks!

In GEAR » Cottage Industries and Gear Modifications
March 24, 8:26pm

Cottage Industries and Gear Modifications
Are there any specific cottage industry manufacturers that will do modifications to big-name gear? I'm thinking of enlarging the ventilation screen on a bivy...

In GEAR » Cottage Industries and Gear Modifications
March 24, 5:39pm

Re: PM Sent...
...on Platypus Taste-Free Drink Tube and the Platypus Shutoff Valve.

In Gear Swap » FS: Platypus Big Zip SL | Platy Hoses | Shut-off Valve
March 24, 2:51pm

Re: BAC sanitizer
JJ: Here's the link to the odor-free BAC at Amazon Soapopular $20 for six 100 mL bottles, or $30 for six 250 mL bottles (2.5X more), which is what I will order next time. Shipping is fre...

In GEAR » Considering Alcohol-free Hand Sanitizer
March 22, 6:22am

Re: Plain soap and water
I DO wash my hands with soap and water. Although I trust treated water for consumption, I'm not entirely trusting of treated water for my eyes. And I don't always have enough (hot) water fo...

March 21, 4:00pm

Re: Considering Alcohol-free Hand Sanitizer
Joshua and Mary: I think you're right about the plain liquid alky evaporating then being fine, as it's the gels that leave residue (which prevent the alky from evaporating too fast). I also...

March 17, 11:10am

All Reader Reviews by Simon Wurster

Simon Wurster has posted no reviews.