Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Erik Basil (EBasil) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Atzlan
About Me Erik Basil has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Diego
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Erik Basil

Showing 151 - 160 of 858 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...86

Forum » Thread

Re: Trail version
I remember when those "world map versions" were going around, and there were a fair number of them on people in San Diego. Tyvek had a trendy-material love affair with designers for a bi...

In GEAR » Tyvek world map jacket
March 15, 3:42pm

Effect of HE pot on 300?
I wonder what the effect, beneficial or not, upon the flame pattern and performance of the little FM 300 stove would be with a Heat Exchanger Pot like the one(s) Fire Maple and Optimus make? With ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Recent Developments in Canister Stoves
March 14, 6:43pm

Re: Sierra Designs cuben fiber tent
That weight includes the two 3/4 length sleeping pads, espresso maker and mini-lantern it comes with, too. Plus, it configures into an external-framed backpack and is completely vegan.

In GEAR » Sierra Designs cuben fiber tent
March 14, 6:16pm

Booster Bag
The booster bag is cool, and sinister. I've seen video where a team were using versions large enough to fit over full, hard-side suitcases at the airport sidewalk. I tend to carry things I r...

In Chaff » Clever Crime
March 11, 9:19am

I don't get...
I used to "not get" this "Base Weight" and "Skin Out Weight" fanaticism, but now I do. In terms of Base Weight, it's still confusing to anyone that is concerned w...

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 11, 9:12am

Re: Re: Coleman Peak 1
Dale, it may have been posted on here by someone with specificity, but I am certain I have seen those nylon flex frames under another brand's name/backpack on trail and at either Campmor or Sie...

In GEAR » A look at an old Jansport external frame pack
March 08, 6:53am

Re: Marmot Precip half off at REI outlet with lots of sizes
Great tip on a great product. Not that many sizes left now, but here's a link that might work better for some: http://www.rei.com/outlet/search?query=marmot+precip&hist=query%2Cmarmot+p...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Precip half off at REI outlet with lots of sizes
March 07, 4:01pm

Re: Best tea with no caffeine for the Sierras
I will suggest the "Red Rubios" teas, which are caffeine-less by nature and taste very good. I have a no-caff buddy who has become a major fan of something he can brew up and enjoy witho...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best tea with no caffeine for the Sierras?
March 07, 7:22am

Re: BA Q Core SL
So, now I want to know how the SL "WIDE" that's specced at 25", **actually** sizes out. If that one's undersized as well, it might then fit in my BA pad sleeve and give me a...

In GEAR » Big Agnes "Q Core SL" REALLY DISSAPOINTED!
March 07, 7:17am

Re: Re: Patagonia Outlet
I think that, when it first opened, Real Cheap Sports was entirely seconds and return-clearance for Patagonia, which was located directly next door in the rest of the building. It used to be a fun...

In Gear Deals » Patagonia Outlet
March 05, 1:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Erik Basil

Erik Basil has posted no reviews.