BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 151 - 160 of 1033 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...104

Forum » Thread

Re: Which shelter?
Thanks, Diana. The shelter is a Golite Shangri-La 2. You can read more about it here.

In Post-Trip Reports » 24: Flyin' Shoes
April 18, 4:51am

Re: "24: Flyin' Shoes"
Hi Eugene. Yeah, the Dondo is back...with a vengeance. ;-) Stay tuned for a First Impressions look at the Exped Synmat UL7. BTW, love your avatar photo.

April 17, 9:01pm

Re: 24: Flyin' Shoes
Thanks, Ike. It's a thrill when something small catches your eye and you can frame it into something that's aesthetically appealing, isn't it? I think it makes you more aware of everyt...

April 17, 8:29am

24: Flyin' Shoes
New trip report at Dondo Outdoors.

April 16, 10:52pm

Re: Synmat UL7
Just back from a quick overnighter using the Synmat UL7. No snow but temps in the mid-twenties. The pad was warm enough and very comfortable. I'll post more on my blog when I get a chance.

In GEAR » Synmat UL7?
April 16, 1:04pm

Re: Synmat UL7
David, your most recent posts on the Synmat UL7 are timely. I picked one up over the weekend at REI and was trying to decide whether to bring my older Synmat with a stated R rating of 4.9 or the U...

In GEAR » Synmat UL7?
April 12, 7:04pm

Re: Shelter Pictures - Stormy conditions
Golite Shangri-La 2 after an October snowstorm

In GEAR » Shelter Pictures - Stormy conditions
February 27, 7:57pm

Re: Yaktrax Walker
My experience with the Yaktrax Walker and Pro is that they work well but don't last too long. After breaking my third pair, I gave up on them. My Microspikes are a few years old and still in go...

In GEAR » Yaktrax Walker
February 10, 6:56pm

Rampart East Roadless Area
New report at Dondo Outdoors about a day trip to the Rampart East Roadless Area.

In Post-Trip Reports » Rampart East Roadless Area
January 31, 3:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Powermax Canisters -- How Many ml in a 300g Canister?
Great looking blog, Jim. I was just trying to decide which stove to pack for an upcoming trip, and your post reminded me of all the things I love about the Xtreme. Looking forward to reading more...

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Xtreme Stove REVIEW
January 28, 6:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm