Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Gray (ChrisFol) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Denver, Coloado
About Me Chris Gray has not added a biography yet.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA.
My PDF Gear ListThree-season Colorado, Sub 9Lb

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Gray

Showing 151 - 160 of 347 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: Torsolite FS or Trade - Need Filter or Trekking Poles
If this is still available then what dollar amount are you wanting? Any idea if this would fit inside the Jam?

In Gear Swap » Torsolite FS or Trade - Need Filter or Trekking Poles
June 21, 11:08pm

Re: Rideau Trail Section hike gear list
-I would nix the liner. -Your pack is heavy for its capacity. The are much lighter options that would save you at least 10ounces. -A Pocket Rocket stove weighs in at 3oz (not 0.4oz) without t...

In Gear Lists » Rideau Trail Section hike gear list
June 20, 9:32am

Re: UK 3 day gear list
-Pack is heavy for weight to capacity ratio. Something like a GG Miniposa, Gorrilla or MLD Exodus would save you 2lbs; even Golite's Jam would save you a full pound. -Nix the bag liner. Save...

In Gear Lists » UK 3 day gear list
June 19, 10:10pm

RE: Rain mitts.
2nd in line if Maya does not want them-- depending on their size.

In Gear Swap » ULA Relay, MB wind pants, Torsolite, Smartwool, Nano Puff, Nunatak Sub Alpinist, BB, 1100.
June 17, 10:46pm

Giga Power Stove
I am interested in the stove-- PM on its way.

In Gear Swap » LOTS FS: BPL Hoody, Arcteryx GTX, Marmot gear and more
June 17, 12:45am

Re: 24 in Lost Creek Wilderness
My wife, father in-law and I were in the area probably the same day as you. We hiked in on the 12th and hiked back out on the 13th. We were just north of you, fishing the Lost Creek. As you said...

In Post-Trip Reports » 24 in Lost Creek Wilderness
June 14, 1:10pm

Re: pack weight
Zack-- it depends on the pack.

In GEAR » Lightweight backpacks
June 10, 12:34am

Re: Lightweight backpacks
If you have a an REI near you then they sell Golite's Pinnacle, Jam and Peak which are in the 2lb range. Beyond that, the best way is to look in the gear swap forums for a pack and purchase ...

In GEAR » Lightweight backpacks
June 10, 12:32am

Re: Colorado trail Aug thru-hike clothing + sleeping
I usually recommend +20 degree bag for the CT in the later months, but I would say that you could get away with the lighter +32degree bag combined with the ridgerest, Capilene 3 and Fugu jacket. ...

In Gear Lists » Colorado trail Aug thru-hike clothing + sleeping
June 09, 3:45pm

Re: gear list, JMT, solo, July
-2oz of DEET, 3oz of sunscreen and 9oz of TP is nearly a pound of stuff. -1oz of Campsuds? I don't see any cooking equipment listed. -Do you need the Aluminium liner for the ursak? -Ju...

In Gear Lists » gear list, JMT, solo, July
June 09, 2:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Gray

Chris Gray has posted no reviews.