Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Marasco (BabyMatty) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western/Central PA, Adirondacks
About Me Matthew Marasco has not added a biography yet.
CityNiagara Falls
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Marasco

Showing 151 - 160 of 290 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...29

Forum » Thread

Least uncomfortable wet sock material?
I've finally have got my pack weight down light enough that I feel comfortable making the switch to trail-runners, but I haven't quite come to grips with the reality of walking all day with...

In GEAR » Least uncomfortable wet sock material?
March 10, 10:07am

re:
Another + for the Cocoon Hyperlight. I have used a number of pillows in the past few years in search of something perfect, and I am certain this is as close as I'll get. Great balance of UL and...

In GEAR » Best Camping Pillow?
March 09, 11:27am

Re: gg sitpad
Mike, what would you do with some of those other options, say hdpe - cut a piece of it the same size as a sitlight, then try to fasten them together somehow? Or would you just try to layer them loo...

In GEAR » Ohm owners
March 06, 2:41pm

re:
My friend bought this last year, and although he hasn't endured anything harder than a drizzle in it, he has used it at least a dozen times so far and it's always kept him dry. The price is...

In Gear Swap » WTB solo tent
March 05, 9:37am

re:
Pat, did you get my email about the Summerlite? Check your PM, and I will email you again.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Summerlite, MLD Soul Bivy
March 04, 7:10pm

re:
No worries James, I just wanted to make sure it could hold enough to rehydrate a meal. I found one with free shipping and I'm ordering it in another tab right now!

In GEAR » need wide ti cup
March 02, 10:43am

New Balance Fugu, red XL only, $120
http://www.recreationoutlet.com/p-435-new-balance-fugu-down-jacket.aspx

In Gear Deals » New Balance Fugu, red XL only, $120
March 02, 10:39am

re:
What is the SP bowl's capacity? That thing looks perfect! And by mac and cheese cup, do you mean the container that the microwaveable easy-mac stuff comes in? What a great idea!

In GEAR » need wide ti cup
March 02, 10:01am

re:
I bought one to try out. I didn't like that it wasn't freestanding. I ended up selling it on ebay for $100 profit!

In Gear Deals » MSR Carbon Reflex $225 @ steepandcheep.com, act fast
March 01, 4:45pm

re:
Ha! My $20 Cabelas jacket only weighs 17oz in size M! It's quite warm, too. Kept me warm ~20F the other night.

In Gear Deals » Cabelas Superlight 750 Down Crazy Low prices...
March 01, 4:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Marasco

Matthew Marasco has posted no reviews.