November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 151 - 160 of 317 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...32

Forum » Thread

process problem
Jerry, What you just described was a process error. Not an error due to lack of knowledge or act of negligence. As I stated in my previous (overly long) post above, a large percentage of medical...

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
November 04, 4:45pm

Medical care
Again, +1 to Dean There are many problems with our medical system and malpractice and torts are only one small piece. Ben, I am an ER physician in a small private practice contracted to provi...

November 04, 9:42am

America's Wealth Gap
@Dean +1 and agree entirely. Not surprising as I spend my time playing in the ER. @Brad Good advice and realistic planning for your son. I hope my kids don't feel the need to be doctors.

November 03, 6:18pm

I use a platy.

In GEAR » UL Liquor bottle
October 31, 1:10am

caption this
Man lost in tent rescued after dialing 911. Man later says, "I should have bought the solo. There was just so MUCH ROOM!"

In Chaff » Caption This:
October 27, 5:35pm

prefilter for Sawyer Squeeze?
I'm just curious if anyone uses a prefilter (such as a disk from a gold mesh coffee filter ala this thread ) to keep larger sediment out of the filter? Perhaps putting the disk under the wash...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
October 26, 2:01pm

hollow fiber membrane
Donna said: "I have the gravity Sawyer system with the Platy Big zip and thought of converting to this..however....while in the Sawyer website I enlarged the image and noticed the bag said if...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
October 26, 10:51am

larger pack
@OP I'll throw this out there knowing that I might get flack as it's not as light as some other options. But since you already like ULA packs, perhaps consider the ULA Epic. Volume dep...

In GEAR » Going back to big packs
October 21, 6:24am

ER least for 8 more years, then who knows. If anyone has interest in paying me to canoe or hike, I am willing to change careers immediately. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
October 21, 5:59am

my fault
It's my fault. (Yawn...) Oh, sorry, just woke up. Think I was dreaming of a conversation with my wife... -------------- (Two pages of asking who's at fault, I figured someone s...

In Chaff » Occupy _________ protests?
October 18, 1:42pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.