BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 151 - 160 of 316 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...32

Forum » Thread

Medical care
Again, +1 to Dean There are many problems with our medical system and malpractice and torts are only one small piece. Ben, I am an ER physician in a small private practice contracted to provi...

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
November 04, 9:42am

America's Wealth Gap
@Dean +1 and agree entirely. Not surprising as I spend my time playing in the ER. @Brad Good advice and realistic planning for your son. I hope my kids don't feel the need to be doctors.

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
November 03, 6:18pm

flask
I use a platy.

In GEAR » UL Liquor bottle
October 31, 1:10am

caption this
Man lost in tent rescued after dialing 911. Man later says, "I should have bought the solo. There was just so MUCH ROOM!"

In Chaff » Caption This:
October 27, 5:35pm

prefilter for Sawyer Squeeze?
I'm just curious if anyone uses a prefilter (such as a disk from a gold mesh coffee filter ala this thread ) to keep larger sediment out of the filter? Perhaps putting the disk under the wash...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
October 26, 2:01pm

hollow fiber membrane
Donna said: "I have the gravity Sawyer system with the Platy Big zip and thought of converting to this..however....while in the Sawyer website I enlarged the image and noticed the bag said if...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
October 26, 10:51am

larger pack
@OP I'll throw this out there knowing that I might get flack as it's not as light as some other options. But since you already like ULA packs, perhaps consider the ULA Epic. Volume dep...

In GEAR » Going back to big packs
October 21, 6:24am

work
ER medicine...at least for 8 more years, then who knows. If anyone has interest in paying me to canoe or hike, I am willing to change careers immediately. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
October 21, 5:59am

my fault
It's my fault. (Yawn...) Oh, sorry, just woke up. Think I was dreaming of a conversation with my wife... -------------- (Two pages of asking who's at fault, I figured someone s...

In Chaff » Occupy _________ protests?
October 18, 1:42pm

Emberlit
+1 on the Emberlit-UL. 5.4oz. Packs flat as desired by the OP. Burns well and allows for continuous feed. Like mine enough that I sold my BushBuddy Ultra.

In GEAR » Wood burning stove
October 16, 3:55pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.