Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 151 - 160 of 717 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...72

Forum » Thread

Dialed In
I'm finally pretty happy with my pack and shelter options. I've got a WPB bivy for light and fast overnight or weekend adventures when decent weather is expected or I'm planning on ...

In GEAR » How many packs and shelters is too many?
May 30, 8:04am

Re: Easton Kilo vs Tarptent Double Rainbow
I bought and returned a Kilo. Was too small for two in my opinion. I have no experience with tarptents, but people here seem to really like them. I really like Big Sky tents. Might require...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo vs Tarptent Double Rainbow
May 30, 7:27am

Sold
Shelter is sold pending payment

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Echo 1 Shelter
May 28, 8:33am

Bump
Bump

May 27, 4:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
The Luminera fabric in the Arcteryx wind shells appears to be middle of the road in terms of breathability according to my breathe through tests (not scientific). I found it significantly bette...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
May 27, 4:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
From the Arcteryx Q&A page (by an Arc rep.): "The Luminara and Gossamera fabrics are basically two different versions of the same thing. Luminara using a 20 denier filament while Gossam...

May 27, 4:17pm

Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
"They have coated the Gossamera fabric with an air permeable PU since 2010 and they list the breathability as 7 CFM for the coated version." They also no longer use the Gossamera fabri...

May 27, 11:46am

Re: An expensive solution
Mark, How much is that resole kit? Didn't see a price on the linked page, but I'm rather interested Thanks

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
May 05, 5:18pm

Re: poles
"Does Chris Wright have a website? How did you get the poles from him?" He put them up for sale here alongside his HMG Echo II, and I bought them from him back in November. http...

April 29, 12:06pm

Bump
Bump

April 28, 6:52am

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.