BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 151 - 160 of 368 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...37

Forum » Thread

Ventilation/Condensation
>All tarptents need a continuous current of air -- and if you block the circulation to any significant degree just because you feel cold -- then you may well be asking for condensation problems....

In GEAR » Tarptent Scarp 1 vs Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 warmth
April 26, 11:43am

Re: headroom
Yes, the Scarp 2 fly update will be shipping next month. -H

April 26, 9:03am

Re: The Cold Face
> Wouldn't the UL2 be around the same size as the DR at least at the top of the tent? The UL2 has substantially less headroom and volume (and floor space) than a DR. -H

April 26, 8:54am

2010 Sublite Sil
>Will you also offer a mirror image version with the door on the left side? No, sorry. Too scrambled just trying to do one version of anything.

In GEAR » 2010 Sublite Sil ???
April 22, 6:02pm

2010 Sublite Sil
>Size of the vestibule ?? Pictures of the Sub with the vestibule zippered up ?? Some updated photos now posted showing a pack in the vestibule.

April 22, 4:58pm

Re: 6 more inches
MikeyLXT, At 6,6", you would fit both lengthwise and sitting up without touching a wall. -H

April 22, 8:06am

Re: Re: Tarptent = no good in high wind?
>The woman with the contrail had her tent collapse from the wind every night. Winds 40-55mph every night. By "collapse", I assume you mean the stakes pulled out? That's a stake...

In GEAR » tarptent in the winter?
April 19, 5:46pm

Re: Scarp setup
Kari, you and all other Scarp 2 owners we know about are going to get an offer to upgrade your fly at cost to the 2010 version as soon as we get production really rolling over the next couple of w...

In GEAR » tarptent in the winter?
April 19, 12:57pm

Re: Arc'Teryx Alpha SV
No experience with any of the other jackets but the Alpha SV is without question the nicest piece of clothing I own. Impervious to the elements and remarkably breathable. The thing lists for $599...

In GEAR » Acteryx Beta SL
April 12, 1:07pm

2010 Sublite Sil Photos
Soon... The 2010 Sublite Sil is still in production and I don't have a release date yet. Photos will be posted when I get a final production model back. Think Sublite with 3" bump...

April 08, 9:05am

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm