Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1491 - 1500 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: summer sleep system and shelter sub 1 lb
Hunter, At 40deg you won't freeze to death in that sleep system, but you might wish you would!! Liner mftrs...how should I put this gently...slightly exagerate temp ratings. The liner wo...

In GEAR » summer sleep system and shelter sub 1 lb
June 02, 8:35pm

Re: Re: SMD Wild Oasis
Roger, I like the creative wheels turning! However, I feel most "attachment" solutions will have a much higher fiddle-factor, and very litle weight savings compared to the SMD Serenit...

In Editor's Roundtable » Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis Tent REVIEW
June 01, 6:38am

Re: WTB: Equinox (or similar) Bivy
While I just picked up a great Oware high-end bivy here on Gear Swap, I must say that the Equinox is a great piece of gear - especially for the money. Only one caveat: much external moisture will ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Equinox (or similar) Bivy
May 30, 10:09pm

Re: FireLite or Tibetan
Tibetan IS the BPL stove. Tibetan makes it as well as pots & utensils that are sold under many brands.

In Gear Swap » WTB FireLite Titanium Esbit Wing Stove
May 30, 9:55pm

Re: Re: Starlites, Circuits and Mariposa Pluses....oh my!
I agree with Skip's last sentence that you can't go wrong w/any of the three. I own the Starlite and can't think of a feature I'd add. I'm pleased. I also own an Amp from U...

In GEAR » Starlites, Circuits and Mariposa Pluses....oh my!
May 30, 3:54pm

Re: Arnold Wants To Terminate 220 State Parks
I'm with ya, Joe! We are a (if not the MOST) charitable nation. But our country's prosperity, and the helpful programs which accompany it, is in jeopardy when we just print $$$ and give...

In On the Web » "Arnold Wants To Terminate 220 State Parks"
May 29, 9:00am

Re: Identifying the source of some pain
Dave, I have had knee issues for over 20yrs, including 2 ACL reconstruction surgeries. They "work" better today than at any time during that stretch, I'm happy to say! I owe PA...

In Philosophy & Technique » Identifying the source of some pain
May 29, 7:16am

Re: Light, cheap, comfy real pillow
Sounds comfy! Let us know how long it keeps its support. I have some climashield also. Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Light, cheap, comfy real pillow
May 27, 6:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Gear List - Most Economical way to reduce
As long as flame doesn't contact the foil, it will last quite a while. Standard foil is what I use w/my SuperCat. I am going to cut an aluminum oven liner to make a replacement for it, though...

In Gear Lists » Gear List - Most Economical way to reduce
May 21, 7:43pm

Re: Shock Cord
FWIW, SMD uses 1/4" black elastic rather than true shock cord. Not trying to be nitpicky, just wanted you to know. Todd

In GEAR » Alpinlite Gear Bug Tent
May 21, 7:32pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.