BPL Community Profile

John Donewar (Newton) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeastern Louisiana
About Me Bitten by the hiking bug in 2008. The "infection" persists and I am not in search of cure. :-)
Reinfected by the MYOG bug in 2009 and I am still not in search of a cure. :-)
If I am not hiking I am reading about it or working on my gear.
Became a BPL Lifetime Member 5/1/11.
CityGretna
StateLouisiana
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Donewar

Showing 1491 - 1500 of 1749 | Page: 1 ...141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ...175

Forum » Thread

MSR Titan Kettle for Sale
EDITED TO INDICATE SOLD I've purchased a new stove and Ti pot. It's time to make some space in the gear closet. 2 year old MSR Titan Kettle has been on three trips. $35.00 USD ship...

In Gear Swap » MSR Titan Kettle for Sale
September 25, 8:16pm

Re: Please....
Sorry, too late! Item sold for the $60.00 asking price. Party On, Newton

In Gear Swap » GoLite 2008 Litespeed for Sale
September 08, 4:23pm

Re: Telltale signs your kit has evolved
It is when you realize that you are selling the lightweight gear that you bought earlier because you have replaced it with lighter weight gear. Party On, Newton

In Philosophy & Technique » Telltale signs your kit has evolved.
September 08, 6:47am

Details of the GoLite 2008 Litespeed for Sale & Still available
BUMP ;-)

September 07, 8:48am

Re: that'll do
Jacob, It didn't say "PM Sent" but you posted first and then PM'd me. ;-) ;-) That'll do. LOL :-) I'll edit my original post to indicate a pending sale. Thanks...

In Gear Swap » Deuter Dreamlite 500 Sleeping Bag for sale
September 06, 8:27pm

Deuter Dreamlite 500 Sleeping Bag for sale
EDITED TO INDICATE SOLD Edited to indicate a sale pending Received as a gift in 2009. Used on one hiking trip in 2009. This is a left hand zippered bag. I was using a hammock and f...

In Gear Swap » Deuter Dreamlite 500 Sleeping Bag for sale
September 06, 2:57pm

Re: PM
John, Replied to your PM with payment info and a request for your shipping address. Party On, Newton

In Gear Swap » HENNESSY HAMMOCK EXPEDITION ASYM CLASSIC For Sale
September 06, 2:00pm

HENNESSY HAMMOCK EXPEDITION ASYM CLASSIC For Sale
HAMMOCK IS SOLD Sale Pending Purchased new 9/14/08. Used once on a 24 hour hike in 2009. Asym rainfly tarp was used a second time alone in 2010. This is the velcro entry version of this ha...

In Gear Swap » HENNESSY HAMMOCK EXPEDITION ASYM CLASSIC For Sale
September 06, 11:19am

Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all
She looks like a keeper Matt. CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! I found mine 34 years ago. ;-) Wishing you all the happiness, luck and success in the world. :-) So where was the honeymoon? AT, CDT...

In Chaff » A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all
September 06, 10:30am

Details of the GoLite 2008 Litespeed for Sale & Still available
Bumpety Bump ;-) It has only been 4 1/2 days on this holiday weekend since I put this pack up for sale on the gear swap forum. How time flies while you're having fun! ;-) Since then I h...

September 05, 8:04pm

All Reader Reviews by John Donewar

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Under Armour Men's UA Escape 7" Solid Shorts
Here are the particulars. Ultra-lightweight woven fabric. Mesh internal liner. 360° Reflectivity Hand pockets for your essentials. 7” inseam 2.2 oz. Polyester Men'...</td>          
           <td class=

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
September 29, 10:56am

Scope Outlast
This is a first for me as I have never posted a gear review before. The Scope Outlast Minibrush probably isn't really even considered as hiking gear. Scope Outlast Minibrush

In Backpacks - External Frame
August 13, 12:14pm